• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus

Q: "Not likely" that there will be any lineup changes. That means Vermette still out, Rozsival still in. #Blackhawks
Fire Quenneville.

jPSDjrQFiHTWP.jpg

I really don't get the Ducks. Scratch Sekac and Wisniewski. Dress Stoner.

Bruce Boudreau not a great tactician.

Thinking is Etem in for PK, Sekac out.

Wisniewski hasn't found chemistry with anyone, Vatanen played best paired with Stoner during the season. Despres is a better partner for Fowler and Beauch/Lindholm is the shutdown pairing.

If Stoner stinks, I'm sure Wiz is in next game

We can be Heroes, for ever and ever
What d'you say?

Sure!

Dale Weise with a smile: “I threatened (Ottawa goaltender Andrew Hammond); I told him I was going to score on him. It must have gotten to him because we scored two goals after that

Mind Games by Dale. This is how we Broke Lucic last year. He still hasn't recovered. I. Honestly believe The Habs broke Lucic in that series and this years regular season series

All the wings players look they have 100 extra pounds attached to them besides helm. Tampa is out playing them in every aspect of the game. If the wings don't pick up the intensity this series is going to end 4-0. GO WINGS

Brilliant strategy by Detroit, make Tampa Bay tired by having them play most of the game and take all the shots.

I believe a Homer Simpson employed this tactic in his boxing career.

Got em just where they want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom