• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I completely screwed up my planning for yesterday's game - my Internet started to run the shoddy buffers and interruptions it's so fond of during OT1. I could barely follow the 360ps of action, so I went to bed before OT2 :(

I should probably just go to the Hawks bar for tomorrow night's game.

And what on earth was Darling doing last night? He somehow transcended space, time, and religion. That was one of the most dominant relief performances I've ever seen in any sport.

On a related note, it's time for me to buy a new shirt. I've narrowed it down to these three - thoughts?

First one is the coolest.

Razorskin

----- ------
NHL.com's playoff milestone tracker:

http://www.nhl.com/stats/?navid=nav-sts-main#

9SzNS4f.png

~Kinggi~

Banned
Hyped for today. Been casually watching the Rangers get to first place this season but im committed to the full playoffs. The heartbreak of last year was so much, here is to hoping they deliver. Time to join Rangers-gaf in the funs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No free tshirts on the seats is some bs. But every seat has a light up wristband. Going to be involved in the opening somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom