• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

To maintain positivity I'm just going to pretend that was one of the all time best penalty kills ever. Amazing job ducks! :p

Uh oh that's a bad sign, you can tell Pavs is losing the puck on the initial shot and has no idea where the rebound goes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone else having issues with Hockeystreams? Maybe it's just my internet, or a sign I should go to sleep.

Keep asking Canadians if they're from "Owen Sound" and when they ask why then just start talking in a Owen Wilson voice.

That made more sense in my head before I typed it out.

Ask them "Skatchy? Pickle Lake?"

If they respond to Skatchy tell them Riders suck then prepare to throw down.

Tell them it's cool that they're here to support Chris Getzlafs brother.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Reading the hockeystreams chat box for the first time to see if anyone else is having issues and this is the first thing I read:

11:16 pmmarkTHEfrank that was a good first period!!

11:16 pmjnic your sister had a good first period

notsurewhatIexpected.gif

Revenant

Well if the Blues are gonna play like this all series at least they can raise a really nice looking Central Division Champions Banner next season

calder

Enjoying some Wild/Blues. Nice to see two central teams smushing each other and not having to worry about what this means for the wildcard race.

Syrinx

I just looked up Carbonear, Newfoundland on Wikipedia.

The mayor's name is George Butt Jr.

The deputy mayor's name is Frank Butt.

What's this Danny cleary nonsense about, I have to know.

You can't even begin to comprehend the greatness that is Dan Cleary.

Think of it like this, Cleary is that kid that when picking teams for a dodgeball game or something that sucks so much that no one wants him on their team, yet the captain (Holland/Babs) always picks him because he is a really good friend of his and feels bad for him.

He's Crazed's hero.

#1 in our hearts
netderp.gif

You can't even begin to comprehend the greatness that is Dan Cleary.

Think of it like this, Cleary is that kid that when picking teams for a dodgeball game or something that sucks so much that no one wants him on their team, yet the captain (Holland/Babs) always picks him because he is a really good friend of his and feels bad for him.

I remember this post now, tyvm for clearying it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom