• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

Alright gents - I'm off to sleep away the pain.

If someone wants to Hawkify my avatar during the night-time intermission, I wouldn't object :) I'm not sure if anyone even takes those requests in this thread - probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Regardless, happy Friday NHL-GAF!

Tabris

qihN1CU.jpg

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Back home from the bar. Suck it flames. Rockets won too tonight. Sucks for hammer but oh well.

What happened with the hawks btw? They left crawford in for 6? lol

zedge

+10000000

For real, sweeping stereotypes are a classy fucking move, screams "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" pretty damn loud.

I don't care about the trash talking about the team. But this border line bigoted garbage pisses me off so much. Says more about the poster than anything.

23qwerty

I don't care about the trash talking about the team. But this border line bigoted garbage pisses me off so much. Says more about the poster than anything.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
bigoted

Yeah I don't know where the salt is from us when we're just defending an entire province from some classless thugs on the Internet.

oh my god this is a ruse right
am i being punk'd

are they done updating the penalties? it hasn't updated in a few minutes

U3orml6.png

Yawnier

Banned
Re Hamhuis I just checked the rulebook and whether he gets suspended or not will depend on what the 2nd game misconduct is for. General category includes 3rd man in but a whole list of other stuff that doesn't sound applicable. My guess is he'll be OK since it seems weird he'd get the same misconduct twice for 1 infraction.

page 33 of the rulebook:
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/en/v3/ext/rules/2014-2015-rulebook.pdf

Not sure what is going on but nhl.com right now is only showing one game misconduct for Hamhuis even though I think they announced two for him during the game

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not sure what is going on but nhl.com right now is only showing one game misconduct for Hamhuis even though I think they announced two for him during the game

They updated Engelland

18:43 CGY Deryk Engelland Game misconduct - 10 min against Derek Dorsett

ROFL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
are they done updating the penalties? it hasn't updated in a few minutes

U3orml6.png

They still seem to be updating. They had the Canucks at 81 PIM a couple minutes ago and now have them down to 71 again. Someone on the Canucks (I believe it was Hamhuis) was also announced in the arena as getting two game misconducts, which doesn't appear on the boxscore yet.

It might be a while until they get it right. Apparently any suspensions will be determined by the game report that the officials will be submitting.

Marvie_3

Banned
Alright gents - I'm off to sleep away the pain.

If someone wants to Hawkify my avatar during the night-time intermission, I wouldn't object :) I'm not sure if anyone even takes those requests in this thread - probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Regardless, happy Friday NHL-GAF!

Here you go:

jb1wbaVBM8Y73K.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom