• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillFTR

Lol

Our mayor is Muslim!... the 'I have friends who are black!' for cities.

I don't think you follow... look up the word "undermine". And you have a Chinatown. Ok. Again, you don't get it.

I actually laughed out loud at that one. Honestly its just personal experience, but I feel like I have noticed it way more since I've lived in Calgary.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, my ticket for tonight sold! That means I have enough on the account now to pay for round 2 completely with credit. :)

A sweep would be super nice, though. That's two tickets worth I get back. C'mon, Blueshirts, subsidize my poor financial decisions!

Alucard

Banned
Alright, my ticket for tonight sold! That means I have enough on the account now to pay for round 2 completely with credit. :)

A sweep would be super nice, though. That's two tickets worth I get back. C'mon, Blueshirts, subsidize my poor financial decisions!

I hope your team is as overconfident as you are in this post tonight and for the rest of the series. Haha.

I guess a Flames fan wouldn't see their first goal in Game 1 as being controversial...?

I haven't seen a single story on any of the hockey blogs about it. It's a non controversy. Basically what zedge said, sometimes missed calls go your way sometimes they don't, it's a part of the game, literally happens every game.

zedge

I actually laughed out loud at that one. Honestly its just personal experience, but I feel like I have noticed it way more since I've lived in Calgary.

It sucks if you feel this way but please don't paint everyone with the same brush.

To be honest I hear more racist shit from people in Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, and Langley then I have ever heard in Calgary. (Family, aquantinces on the ex's side)

I choose not accuse everyone there of being racist however. And I don't associate with those types personally by choice.

Calamari41

41 > 38

pZLjI.png

I don't think it ever left to be fair. Thats just wow though..

....fuck's sake

Holy shit :lol

....what?

Hol leee FUCK

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAA

You Son of a Bitch

This is why I love gaf. This is also why I am behind on editing for the day.

I'm out.

EDIT: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160672231&postcount=819

IT GET BETTER.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

There are so many different ways in which this is amazing. :D

Meanwhile, John Amirante is going to be performing the national anthem tonight at MSG for the very last time. :(

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...anthem-for-rangers-to-end-saturday-1.10294534

And apparently MSG execs informed him that it was his final performance after he arrived at the arena tonight. What the fuck, guys?!

EDIT: Okay, it sounds like he did know in advance that tonight was going to be his last performance after all. So at least that's not so bad.

iLLmAtlc

Lol wow, sportsnet showed Crosby calling for the puck from Scuderi, not getting it, then just coasting to go offside to stop the play. Nice leadership bro.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins are switching Kunitz and Winnik's lines tonight, moving Kunitz back up alongside Crosby.

Rangers Report ‏@rangersreport 5m 5 minutes ago
Last time Rangers had home ice advantage and won both Games 1 and 2 ... 1994 vs. Washington.
Whole lotta "first time since 1994" things popping up lately. Team has a chance for another one tonight.

Socreges

Banned
Dont care, refs missed a call, shit happens. If it was reversed you would feel the same way.

I haven't seen a single story on any of the hockey blogs about it. It's a non controversy. Basically what zedge said, sometimes missed calls go your way sometimes they don't, it's a part of the game, literally happens every game.
I find your combined indifference shocking and unsettling.

Also:
Missed calls leading to goals do not happen as often as you suggest. And there are several blogs/outlets that covered this. But I don't disagree that it's not worth getting hung up on. Just wanted to poke at the irony of zedge saying there was finally some controversy.

zedge

I find your combined indifference shocking and unsettling.

Also:
Missed calls leading to goals do not happen as often as you suggest. And there are several blogs/outlets that covered this. But I don't disagree that it's not worth getting hung up on. Just wanted to poke at the irony of zedge saying there was finally some controversy.
The reaction to last night was far greater than that goal which was barely mentioned. Last night got everyone riled up. That goal was forgotten about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom