• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Don't we play the Ducks if we beat the Flames? How's that easy?

Well, the WC semis is facing the Ducks.... getting there is easy, getting past them might be easier if the Jets and Ducks beat the crap out of each other. The second part is much more difficult.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just caught up to the Canucks / Flames salt from last night...

Goddamn. Brought a tear to my eye. Flames fans are softer than baby shit though, tapping out after game 2? Lol I know playoffs aren't your thing but you need some thicker skin for the playoffs.

Wow dude, act like you've been there before. You realize that business/first class flying is something that wealthy people take for granted and don't even think about, right?

Same goes for nice meals out.

Yep.

My friend's that were born into wealthy families have to be told that not everyone in our group can do what they can. Recently one of them wanted to take a month off to visit every MLB park.

My friend's boss takes out to eat all the time and it's never a big thing to him.

Shut up, you San Diego trash.

San Diego is the best city in the country

I'm not a fan of San Diego. I just don't like the feel of it.

I rather live in DTLA or
some parts of San Fran
. A few weeks ago a friend of mine had me look at condos with her and this one in downtown LA was so nice. Perfect area. I could walk everywhere. It's not near the shit parts. There are really nice places to eat right next to mom and pop places. The metro isn't that far from it. I think living in Europe ruined smaller city life for me forever. I like living in places where I can walk and only have to drive if I need to. Once the metro extensions are done I am never driving anywhere.

San Diego does have a killer brew scene.

Socreges

Banned
Kaeptain, how would you describe the feel of San Diego as opposed to LA?

Just caught up to the Canucks / Flames salt from last night...

Goddamn. Brought a tear to my eye. Flames fans are softer than baby shit though, tapping out after game 2? Lol I know playoffs aren't your thing but you need some thicker skin for the playoffs.
I half-epected zedge to launch into a diatribe about the prejudicial plight of Albertan hillbillies.

Yep, Tampa is getting the bounces and we aren't. This game is looking very similar to one where we get chances but can never score, and probably won't. Sadly enough they are playing better than last game too.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, Tampa is getting the bounces and we aren't. This game is looking very similar to one where we get chances but can never score, and probably won't. Sadly enough they are playing better than last game too.
Yeah, this game is over...

Well there's that 3rd one. Going back 1-1.

Socreges

Banned
The interfering, clutching and grabbing as players dump the puck past a defenseman and chase after it (for example) is getting to be very, very bad.

The Wings seem to do it more than most.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Tampa Bay and Detroit looking like they'll be going to Detroit all tied up. Detroit are lucky to be going back tied tbh, Tampa really outplayed them in the first game as well.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I rather live in DTLA or
some parts of San Fran
. A few weeks ago a friend of mine had me look at condos with her and this one in downtown LA was so nice. Perfect area. I could walk everywhere. It's not near the shit parts. There are really nice places to eat right next to mom and pop places. The metro isn't that far from it. I think living in Europe ruined smaller city life for me forever. I like living in places where I can walk and only have to drive if I need to. Once the metro extensions are done I am never driving anywhere.

San Diego does have a killer brew scene.

DTLA is great, and made massive strides during and after the time I lived there. Putting in Staples, LA Live, and the Ritz have spurred huge gentrification and a big cleanup. When the new University Village at USC opens, that will do even more. The fatal flaw in that area is that it is so crowded. Also, traffic is so bad that if you live there, you pretty much have to work and play there too since there's no getting out during rush hour. Getting to Hollywood is a catastrophe half the time, much less getting to the beach.

San Diego is cool, stop by Lolita's and get some carne asada fries

Careful, you're going to get TUSR all excited to visit.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Why bother putting Howard in now? The game isn't Mrazek's fault. He's played actually pretty well. Howard isn't going to do anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom