• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I would say that was probably our worst game since the Boston game back in March. Which, in turn, was our worst game since, like, January.

So I'm reasonably confident that we should be able to turn things back around again in Pittsburgh. The team got out-worked up and down the ice, and I'm sure they know it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, rags fans fought with me so much with that. He did that in the season too. So many garbage time goals, he's a ghost again.

Nearly one-quarter of his goals were the first goal of the game (second in the league at that behind only Ovechkin), he was third in the NHL in GWG behind only Ovechkin and Pacioretty, and he had more shorthanded goals than empty netters, but alright. :D

Stasis

Nearly one-quarter of his goals were the first goal of the game (second in the league at that behind only Ovechkin), he was third in the NHL in GWG behind only Ovechkin and Pacioretty, and he had more shorthanded goals than empty netters, but alright. :D

Facts, what do they matter?

I was hoping we'd lose by 2. Losing by a single goal when one was scored on a non-existing penalty... really just proves we need a new rule that allows them to reverse on ice errors.

I get that they're human and can't see every angle, but calls that are black and white like this should be disallowed, at least in the playoffs.

Oh well, back to GTA V!

Pikma

Banned
Haha, rags fans fought with me so much with that. He did that in the season too. So many garbage time goals, he's a ghost again.

I see you're trying to ride the bandwagon now that the Penguins won a game, even though you counted them out and made fun of people saying that they had a chance at competing before the series started

Facts, what do they matter?

I was hoping we'd lose by 2. Losing by a single goal when one was scored on a non-existing penalty... really just proves we need a new rule that allows them to reverse on ice errors.

I get that they're human and can't see every angle, but calls that are black and white like this should be disallowed, at least in the playoffs.

Oh well, back to GTA V!

Ummm, that's some stupid logic if you say the second goal shouldn't count. The only second goal that shouldn't call was yours in the first game.

I see you're trying to ride the bandwagon now that the Penguins won a game, even though you counted them out and made fun of people saying that they had a chance at competing before the series started

Ride the bandwagon? The fuck?

purg3

slept with Malkin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ALL ABOARD THE BAND WAGON!

CHOOO CHOOO MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOOOOOO.

Pikma

Banned
Ummm, that's some stupid logic if you say the second goal shouldn't count. The only second goal that shouldn't call was yours in the first game.

Ride the bandwagon? The fuck?

Here:

Are you drunk? We have one healthy defenseman, you'd be stupid to not count them out against the best team in the league by standings.

but they won a game, so now you're allowed to shit on the best team in the league by standings, I guess

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway, since '94, we have now split games 1 and 2 at MSG 7 times. Twice we've lost both games. We've won both games 0 times.

At least we get 3 more shots at it this year!

Right?!

Right?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I dont like jets powerplay set up i hate the byfugliene is back there by himself, we dont need 4 forwards, keep it 2 defence and 3 forwards it has worked before, buf needs someone to bail him out when he screws up

EDIT: stop having buff by himself its fucking stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom