• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking loss as a Jets fan. I don't know what's happened to Ladd but he seems like a different player these past 2 games, and not in the good way.

I hope they can get back on track on Monday.

Getzlaf has looked off too, passes almost immediately when he gets the puck, not skating hard.

Erdrick

Getzlaf has looked off too, passes almost immediately when he gets the puck, not skating hard.

The games have been closer than the series tally indicates. At least we are putting a solid effort, and man, the bodychecks tonight were just incredible at some points. Pavelec has been playing like a madman, so no fault of his. Our lower lines have been solid but it seems.like our top ones can't seem to cut it.

Ah well, the games have been fun to watch and it's nice being really invested in the playoffs for what seems like a lifetime ago.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh god I'm looking into leasing either a Mazda3 or a Kia Forte... My heart was kind of decided on a Mazda3, esp after a visit to the first two dealerships gave me identical offers of 266.- per month on both cars after some haggling.

Went to another Kia dealership today and they were like "what number would make sign a deal today" and I just put out an outrageously low number of 200.- per month and the dude comes back with "I can do 210"

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

that's a ton of savings. do I care or not. mhm.

edit: sign a deal, not buy. still a lease.

Quick

Banned
oh god I'm looking into leasing either a Mazda3 or a Kia Forte... My heart was kind of decided on a Mazda3, esp after a visit to the first two dealerships gave me identical offers of 266.- per month on both cars after some haggling.

Went to another Kia dealership today and they were like "what number would make you buy a car today" and I just put out an outrageously low number of 200.- per month and the dude comes back with "I can do 210"

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

Wait, Kia offered 210 a month to BUY, not to lease?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Senaderps putting Neil in the lineup :lol thanks for the help! Looks like Anderson is in net too, wouldn't shock me to see him stonewall us. I
ll be MIA tonight, so I need someone to make up for my lack of salt.

Went to another Kia dealership today and they were like "what number would make sign a deal today" and I just put out an outrageously low number of 200.- per month and the dude comes back with "I can do 210"

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

I don't know anything about Fortes but I've had family members and 2 of my closest friends own Mazda 3's and they've never had issues with them. They're pretty much maintenance free as long as you do regular oil checks, and don't drive like an idiot. 210 is a great price though.

Mentok

Banned
Senaderps putting Neil in the lineup :lol thanks for the help! Looks like Anderson is in net too, wouldn't shock me to see him stonewall us. I
ll be MIA tonight, so I need someone to make up for my lack of salt.
Here's hoping we don't get the Anderson that beat us in 5, but the one who struggled throughout the season.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Lets do this, Isles

HiNoxk1.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Here's hoping we don't get the Anderson that beat us in 5, but the one who struggled throughout the season.
He seems to become a different player in the playoffs. I'm expecting a Sens win tonight, just hope they can take the next one. He's only played 4 games since January though, so remains to be seen how sharp he will be.

Mentok

Banned
He seems to become a different player in the playoffs. I'm expecting a Sens win tonight, just hope they can take the next one. He's only played 4 games since January though, so remains to be seen how sharp he will be.

Yeah that's what I'm wondering too. 4 games plus the injury. If we can pepper enough shots on him, you never know. I'll be happy to take just 1 game in Ottawa.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Lets do this, Isles

HiNoxk1.gif

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

The Forte I'm sure is fine, but you are likely to have slightly better quality with the Mazda.

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

The Mazda 3 is hands down the nicer car in every aspect after the new redesign.

It pretty much comes down to how much do you value a car. Do you care how it looks? The forte is definitely a nice ride but not close to the Mazda. If you care about look/image go got the Mazda. If you want the most economical and only want a good vehicle then go for the forte. I'd even try to talk them down if you want the forte since they dropped so much that quickly.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

GOD

WHAT DO I DO NOW

Never negotiate for a specific monthly payment. Also you should make sure you are getting the correct money factor if you are going to lease. That's where dealers always try to get an easy markup.

6 BullDogs Recalled to Montreal.

MONTREAL, QUE. – Montreal Canadiens and Hamilton Bulldogs general manager Marc Bergevin announced today that six Bulldogs have been recalled to the Canadiens to serve as black aces for the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

The recalled players include forwards Daniel Carr, Charles Hudon and Christian Thomas, defencemen Darren Dietz and Brett Lernout as well as goaltender Mike Condon.

The players will travel to Montreal on Monday, April 20 and practice at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard starting on Tuesday.

Charles!!!

~Kinggi~

Banned
I tell ya the NBC live extra site on my TV is some hot shit. I can watch any game i want in HD on a shitty basic cable subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom