• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants to go to Winnipeg. Hard to blame them for that.

Anaheim is attractive for losers who don't want to and can't handle to live in the spotlight (aka Ryan Kesler) but want the sun and beaches of California.

This is the stupidest thing I've seen all page and this one features Red giving opinions on Sens' goalies.

Tabris

This is the stupidest thing I've seen all page and this one features Red giving opinions on Sens' goalies.

Ryan Kesler:

I think just being able to enjoy your time off the ice. You can be with your family and kind of just live your life like a normal person and not have that famous part of it.

That’s the problem with Vancouver. The media makes up a lot of stories that aren’t true. To be honest, I was really sick of certain media guys throwing people under the bus.

Playing in Canada can be a fishbowl not just for players but for families, too.

It’s weird because I spent all summer preparing for a move, but when I actually got the call from my agent that I was headed to Anaheim, a little bit of anxiety rushed in.
My first thought was: Sunshine. Shorts and flip flops. Nice.

Loser couldn't handle the spotlight.

I showered after the third, got nice and settled in to watch OT hockey and well, that was short. Good game though.

I'm alright guys. Not gonna go all Alberta on Tabris.

I really like the Winnipeg fans too, they do deserve some happiness. just not when they're in our way. next year Winnipeg can lay the beat down on LA and Other western conference foes.

Shouldn't you be happy with Bonino and Sbisa?

Tabris can't handle the sunshine, shorts, and flip flops.

Because when sundown comes:
L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom