• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you poor-shame your friends when they order a water instead of a Coke an RC Cola, too.

Of course. RC Cola is only worthy of the elite.

I'll let them watch me sip half of it and throw it away half full.

coin-flip-mcduck.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I had one of those weird, far-too-real-feeling dreams last night. Included an entire Game 3 in Pittsburgh (the Penguins won thanks to some serious bullshit, in case you're wondering), and then had a whole sequence where I was oversleeping and going to be crazy late for work, which led to me actually waking up and seeing it was like noon and freaking out for a minute before I finally realized what day it was.

Strange start to the day.

C'mon, Caps, let's see some overtime!

Tabris

Seriously, fuck Anaheim (Sorry Calamari and Smack, you're alright guys in my book!). Winnipeg deserves a 2nd round playoff series. Those fans have been pretty awesome. That city needs something.

Socreges

Banned
Link to the page where that gift was first posted please

Seriously, fuck Anaheim (Sorry Calamari, you're an alright Ducks fan in my book!). Winnipeg deserves a 2nd round playoff series. Those fans have been pretty awesome. That city needs something.
Smack. Post if you're OK.

Tabris

So hard to keep track of all the fans. All the Ducks fans except Dastardly and Heretic are good guys in my book :)

We need people who don't make lazy OP's like a picture of Dan Cleary to have it with the fans of each team (your OP was good Quick for this one)

ShaneB

OT!

Please win Caps. Thank fuck for the moronic Islanders sitting back on the lead like so many teams do. You dominated with the game tied again!

So hard to keep track of all the fans. All the Ducks fans except Dastardly and Heretic are good guys in my book :)

We need people who don't make lazy OP's like a picture of Dan Cleary to have it with the fans of each team (your OP was good Quick for this one)

Dan Cleary is Love

Dan Cleary is Life

All Hail Dan Cleary

Tabris

Anaheim deserves a second round more than Winnipeg does because our team is better at hockey.

No one wants to go to Winnipeg. Hard to blame them for that.

Anaheim is attractive for losers who don't want to and can't handle to live in the spotlight (aka Ryan Kesler) but want the sun and beaches of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom