• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Calamari41

41 > 38
Great series and congratulations, Hawks-Age. You have the championship caliber team, without a doubt, and deserve to take the series. Especially after the last two games. If they had been close I would be upset, but it was a joke. And not just from us screwing up. The Hawks played their best games of the series and forced us to screw up.

Congratulations to the Hawks. What a series.

Congrats to Marvie and wsox. And Hawks-age.

Hold our heads up high Dstrdly, Heretic, Calamari, Giggzy, and the rest of Ducks-age.

DUCKS FLY TOGETHER

See kingslunk? We don't have to get salty in a loss. It's not good for you.

There was never a hint of doubt watching those games, and there will be even less this year.

Qwerty is kind of making me want to Bolts to win, but it's going to be a bloodbath and Chicago won't break a sweat.

I kind of want the series to go to 7 but I think Kane and Toews are too strong for the Lightnings shaking D.

ZeroGravity

Zero: you'd better be ready, brother!
OY25GAj.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FUCK YOU KESLER YOU FUCKING LOSER HOW DID ALL THOSE HITS WORK OUT??? GO CRY MORE YOU FUCKING LOSER ASS BITCH! WHY DON'T YOU WIN SOMETHING BEFORE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH?

JMAlrYz.gif
JMAlrYz.gif
JMAlrYz.gif
JMAlrYz.gif

Kaep, you're a good dude but the salty as fuck shit about the Rags and all that you've been spewing and bandwagoning your team's crosstown rival isn't cool. Relax dude. That's simping territory that even hrtc wouldn't touch.

Perry, you're a douche. Sometimes funny, but a douche. Glad you were invisible most of the time because your playoff beard makes you look like a piece of white trash.

Also, fuck Andersen and that exaggerated arm movement bullshit he does on even the most routine glove saves. Stop some pucks next time instead of showing off you fucking chump.

With that out of the way, what a fucking series. Still <3 you Ducks-age. You guys are the best fanbase in NHL-GAF for a reason. Feathered alliance 4 lyfe.

There's a lot of players I really like on that Anaheim team and it definitely took everything the Hawks had to take them down. Never would have expected the Hawks to dominate in Game 7 the way they did. Wouldn't have even been that mad if the Hawks had lost because they Ducks played them hard and they played them clean. That was probably the hardest the Hawks have had to work to win a series in a long time. Actually not probably. The Hawks had to work their asses off for that one. Huge props to you Ducks though. You're an entertaining bunch.

As far as the Hawks go, I can't think of a single thing to complain about. Even Q was fucking masterful on getting the right guys out at the right times tonight. Incredible job by everyone. Toews showed why he's the best captain in the game. Just unreal. Still haven't let that game sink in yet but I'll probably watch it again tomorrow and it'll still be as nerve racking. Sucks that Sharp's streak of like 19 series in a row with at least one goal was broken but hopefully we can win him a 3rd Cup before we have to send him out.

Ducks-age, one last gif spree if you please.

Proud of all of you this season <3 couldn't have asked for better posters, and for everyone who joined in on the fun and love with us.

The SCF is a win/win.

Hawks win? We see a modern dynasty and we lose to the cup champs.

Bolts win? We see a Stamkos cup raise and a team that very few saw winning taking it all. Not to mention it will provide some variety in recent cup winners.

It's gonna be a fun SCF no doubt.

EDIT: Marvie and Hawks-age, you guys fucking rock. If a teams fan base had to eliminate us, I'm glad it was you. The only fans I wouldn't mind profiting from our despair. Toews is literally the best leader in the game and next Olympics he should wear the C over Crosby. Keith is War Machine. Sharp approved.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ducks-age, one last gif spree if you please.

Proud of all of you this season <3 couldn't have asked for better posters, and for everyone who joined in on the fun and love with us.

The SCF is a win/win.

Hawks win? We see a modern dynasty and we lose to the cup champs.

Bolts win? We see a Stamkos cup raise and a team that very few saw winning taking it all. Not to mention it will provide some variety in recent cup winners.

It's gonna be a fun SCF no doubt.

You've earned it. <3 you Ducks-age

Top Bottom