• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Marvie_3

Banned
Told you the Ducks were cooked. Hawks gonna show who's boss.

jbHB82JBsQv73.jpg

fallout

It's incredibly impressive to me how much the Hawks have turned it on in the postseason. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but it's Kings-esque.

Also, the Ducks had a good postseason, but yeah, there's gotta be a feeling of coming up short. They were built better than last year and still couldn't make it happen.

Marvie_3

Banned
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY

Happy Birthday Marvie
:lol

It's incredibly impressive to me how much the Hawks have turned it on in the postseason. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but it's Kings-esque.

Also, the Ducks had a good postseason, but yeah, there's gotta be a feeling of coming up short. They were built better than last year and still couldn't make it happen.
Come on. We don't beat women or carry excessive amounts of drugs.

zedge

Sorry Ducks GAF. :(

Go Hawks cause F the Lightning.

I just beat ODST in MCC, great game. Forgot how much I enjoyed that one.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks-age, one last gif spree if you please.

So.

How about one last Ducks Age Gif Spam for old times sake?

Until next time Ducks GAF

Well, we started the season with dreams of gold and riches

Raining%20Coins_zpsfe1oaphu.gif

Coin%20Bath_zpsz5kztcak.gif

It was precarious at times, but we always stuck together and ended up with a fun and memorable season and first two playoff rounds.

Temple%20Exploration_zpsgiceixth.gif

The treasure was in our sight, and it looked like it was as good as ours

Found%20the%20Treasure_zpsckqeo54i.gif

But just as we got within inches, someone came out of nowhere and shut us down

Stuck%20in%20Basket_zps0qs5xd1t.gif

So now we fly off to new adventures, ready to change our game plan for the next hunt.

Divebombing%20Plane_zpsngu5imzh.gif

We'll leave the weird as hell anger issues to the Dallas fans and the... whatever the hell Qwerty is. A Canadian Rangers fan?

iJCEyYI.gif

S2iOlIk.jpg

iEXZPgzTsjrCl.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

cYa0ObZ.jpg

4Qjylzj.jpg

I guess it's time for me to check out Splatoon.

It was precarious at times, but we always stuck together and ended up with a fun and memorable season and first two playoff rounds.

So now we fly off to new adventures, ready to change our game plan for the next hunt.

We'll leave the weird as hell anger issues to the Dallas fans and the... whatever the hell Qwerty is. A Canadian Rangers fan?

For HRTC...

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*walks out of thread*

bc11.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
As far as people being down on Bruce, I'm nowhere near ready to get rid of the guy. He and Bob Murray have turned us into a top team in no time at all. This series was a huge letdown, but it still could have gone the other way if even one of those OT losses had flipped... both of which were saved from doing so by stellar stops from Crawford. The team has been noticeably better every year, and it is a little bit of consolation that the last two of these game 7 losses came at the hands of the eventual Cup champ last time and the team which will be heavily favored to win it all in a couple of weeks this time.

But all of that aside, even if you legit think Bruce should be gone, who is available and better?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

iJCEyYI.gif

S2iOlIk.jpg

iEXZPgzTsjrCl.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

cYa0ObZ.jpg

4Qjylzj.jpg

I guess it's time for me to check out Splatoon.

Heretic :(

As far as people being down on Bruce, I'm nowhere near ready to get rid of the guy. He and Bob Murray have turned us into a top team in no time at all. This series was a huge letdown, but it still could have gone the other way if even one of those OT losses had flipped... both of which were saved from doing so by stellar stops from Crawford. The team has been noticeably better every year, and it is a little bit of consolation that the last two of these game 7 losses came at the hands of the eventual Cup champ last time and the team which will be heavily favored to win it all in a couple of weeks this time.

But all of that aside, even if you legit think Bruce should be gone, who is available and better?

Getting rid of Bruce worked out really well for Washington.

The one thing that was Bruces issue this game was fucking with the Perry and Getzlaf line, and not playing Wiz.

Bruce is fine and I hope they leave him be. He will learn from his mistakes.

Cindro

That was such a satisfying win. Truly though, Ducks, you gave us the closest and most blood pressure spiking series I've seen in a long time. I'm going to watch all of the Mighty Ducks movies in memoriam of their great run within the next few weeks.

Wednesday night will be glorious. Do we get a new thread for the finals?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Put "Kings vs Lightning" in the thread title and watch the flood of bandwagon Kings fans flood in to spew their caustic gloating with absolutely no awareness.

Top Bottom