• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

S2iOlIk.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So we've now had:

Rangers win by 1
Lightning win by 4
Lightning win by 1
Rangers win by 4
Lightning win by 2
Rangers win by 4

What a zany series.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Out of nowhere, Derick Brassard has now tied Jonathan Toews and Jakob Silfverberg in points in the playoffs with 16 (1 behind Stamkos and Perry), and he has tied Kucherov, Perry, and Kane for second in the playoffs in goals with 9.

Oh hey, NBCSN just announced the Stanley Cup Final schedule.

Game 1 - Wed., June 3
Game 2 - Sat., June 6
Game 3 - Mon., June 8
Game 4 - Wed., June 10
Game 5 - Sat., June 13
Game 6 - Mon., June 15
Game 7 - Wed., June 17

All scheduled for 8 pm ET, except for Game 2, which is at 7.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This series really is zany, right word for it. I'd say I'm confident for game 7 at home but I'm not.

I'm as confident as I think is realistic. This team is extremely capable of beating us. We're extremely capable of beating them.

If nothing else, if the Lightning do manage to make it to the Final, they will have certainly earned it. They'll have to do something nobody has ever done before in order to make it happen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One more thing I just wanted to leave you fine folks with tonight: Tanner Glass had an assist on the game winning goal tonight.

That is all.

Heretic

Out of nowhere, Derick Brassard has now tied Jonathan Toews and Jakob Silfverberg in points in the playoffs with 16 (1 behind Stamkos and Perry), and he has tied Kucherov, Perry, and Kane for second in the playoffs in goals with 9.

Impressive!!!

*looks at games played*

Step yo game up, brassier!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Man, these Germans are all in with the Ducks. It's only 10 AM and my Ducks shirt has garnered a lot of attention already. My waiter at breakfast called Chicago a "trash city." Harsh, though I suppose the Germans have been slightly harsher in the past.

Is this because of the Mighty Ducks movies or what?

Pikma

Banned
So we've now had:

Rangers win by 1
Lightning win by 4
Lightning win by 1
Rangers win by 4
Lightning win by 2
Rangers win by 4

What a zany series.
And all of the wins by 1 have come from the home team, while the wins by 2 or more have come from the visiting team

How is that possible?

Yawnier

Banned
Man, these Germans are all in with the Ducks. It's only 10 AM and my Ducks shirt has garnered a lot of attention already. My waiter at breakfast called Chicago a "trash city." Harsh, though I suppose the Germans have been slightly harsher in the past.

Korbinian Holzer

zroid

Banned
damn you smelly I won't forget this :(

Korbinian Holzer

Holzer <3333

It's easier to like him when he's not playing on your team :lol

Giggzy

Oh hey, NBCSN just announced the Stanley Cup Final schedule.

Game 1 - Wed., June 3
Game 2 - Sat., June 6
Game 3 - Mon., June 8
Game 4 - Wed., June 10
Game 5 - Sat., June 13
Game 6 - Mon., June 15
Game 7 - Wed., June 17

All scheduled for 8 pm ET, except for Game 2, which is at 7.

If the Ducks get through, I like those start times. But I get off work at 3PM. Honda Center will be empty for half the game with everyone getting off work and stuck in traffic!

Entropia

No One Remembers
If the Ducks get through, I like those start times. But I get off work at 3PM. Honda Center will be empty for half the game with everyone getting off work and stuck in traffic!

The fix must already be in for the Hawks to take the series.

Calamari41

41 > 38

You're being too generous. With our verified Worst Fans In The League, the arena will be 75% empty for the entire series. The remaining 25% will be all Rangers fans (if TB makes it, they'll be playing in an empty house in every game). We just can't compete with the rest of the league in terms of The Love Of The Game... Which is why they're all saying they won't be watching an Anaheim/Tampa Bay Final.

You're being too generous. With our verified Worst Fans In The League, the arena will be 75% empty for the entire series. The remaining 25% will be all Rangers fans (if TB makes it, they'll be playing in an empty house in every game). We just can't compete with the rest of the league in terms of The Love Of The Game... Which is why they're all saying they won't be watching an Anaheim/Tampa Bay Final.

And I'll begrudgingly buy center ice tix for $50

Calamari41

41 > 38
I kind of want the Rangers to lose so that we don't have to go through another few weeks of constant "The Rangers have never lost under this new set of specific circumstances which conveniently doesn't cover the many times they've been eliminated over the last two decades."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I kind of want the Rangers to lose so that we don't have to go through another few weeks of constant "The Rangers have never lost under this new set of specific circumstances which conveniently doesn't cover the many times they've been eliminated over the last two decades."

I want the Rangers to win just so we ask KingHenrik if he refused to watch the entire Rangers cup run like he promised

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I want another game 7. So go Hawks! Of course, all the teams I do cheer for end up doing horribly. So we shall see...

Top Bottom