• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Marvie_3

Banned
this is only the 3rd time EVER that both conference finals go to game 7? That's really hard to believe
Not really. Last year was the first time the west went 7 in like 10 years.
I still liked the Hawks goal song, until the Memorial Cup decided to use it as well.

If I'm remembering correctly, the Caps(?) tried to steal it for a couple games several years ago too.

I'm probably not remembering correctly but I could swear it was during a Caps game.

Marvie_3

Banned
BRB, uploading this HNIC panel talk to YouTube for Marvie. It started with "... Joel Quenneville deserves a lot of the credit" and got crazy from there.

ibsiGBH0c7u7J1.gif

Ridiculous. But not unexpected.

I went to the pub for the third period and the most arrogant American Hawks fan was there. Did the whole "pointing in people's faces when the Hawks scored" thing and called Andersen a "poof".

I don't think I'll go outside for a game ever again.

Marvie_3

Banned

I went to the pub for the third period and the most arrogant American Hawks fan was there. Did the whole "pointing in people's faces when the Hawks scored" thing and called Andersen a "poof".

That dude is why I don't go to bars anymore.

kingslunk

What a fucking clown.

Where in Aussie do you live dastardly?

Waterfall

Neo Member
Heretic is devastated right now, guys. First ODST gets delayed and then Schuey peer pressures him into getting banned! WHAT KIND OF COMMUNITY IS THIS!?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Heretic is devastated right now, guys. First ODST gets delayed and then Schuey peer pressures him into getting banned! WHAT KIND OF COMMUNITY IS THIS!?

If I was TUSR I would cry into my waifu pillow and commit seppuku while wrapped in Tabris dirty sheets.

:(

Well as much as I dislike the ducks I dislike asshats more. Too bad ducks couldn't have won so that dude would've felt like an idiot.

However I'm still rooting against the ducks. But good luck to them.

So that's where the self hate comes from.
Lmao I've lived here my whole life and have always supported Chicago teams (except the Bears) nice try
Hey, works more often than you'd believe.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, the Wolf Pack were swept by the Monarchs in the AHL East Final, so the Rangers will finally be getting their taxi squad tomorrow.

xJavonta

Banned
Hockey GAF isn't scary.
It's probably more civil than anything on the gaming side

:lol

That's why we call this thread the bubble. Our lord and savior jebish protects us from the evils of the other communities. With that, welcome! If hrtc were here I would have him fetch you some hard boiled eggs and some prune juice.
Lmfao thanks, I'll have to pop in the thread more often, didn't know there was a hockey gaf

That's why we call this thread the bubble. Our lord and savior jebish protects us from the evils of the other communities. With that, welcome! If hrtc were here I would have him fetch you some hard boiled eggs and some prune juice.

I've been banned on every forum here multiple times besides this one.

It's like actually making it to one of those fucking confusing safezones in Metroid Prime 2.

Cindro

Oh man - Saturday is going to be so great. First, I'm moving out of this god-forsaken city of Chicago. Then I'll get settled back in at home for game 7. Afterwards, Splatoon all night.

Awww yiss

HERETIC NO

YOUR FANBOY WAYS HAVE HURT US ALL

I have the best picture once Chicago wraps this series up.

Is it a real life picture of Bigfoot because both things don't exist

Well as much as I dislike the ducks I dislike asshats more. Too bad ducks couldn't have won so that dude would've felt like an idiot.

However I'm still rooting against the ducks. But good luck to them.

Tip of the hat.

Top Bottom