• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that's a pretty amazing record. Bruce Boudreau is 1-5 in Game 7, with ALL FIVE losses coming on home ice. Dude is like the Anti-Rangers.

The one win was also at home (against the Rangers, curiously enough), so at least that's a thing.

Man, that's a pretty amazing record. Bruce Boudreau is 1-5 in Game 7, with ALL FIVE losses coming on home ice. Dude is like the Anti-Rangers.

The one win was also at home (against the Rangers, curiously enough), so at least that's a thing.

When the Lightning will beat you at home you're not going to be able to say that.

Unfortunately, I had to miss this game because I was moving to my new place today but I just checked the score and how the fuck did they pull that off!?

Foggy

ill be stepping in for heretic in his absence

NCW-DUCK-1.gif

When the Hawks/Ducks beat the Rangers in 4 games next season will we have to hear "This Rangers team hasn't been beaten in a Cup series that has gone past 5 games."

Calamari41

41 > 38
hahaha, Heretic. What an idiot.

Good thing half of Ducks-GAF is out of the country...

edit: nevermind, Calamari has been posting.

Ducks-Age is legally allowed to leave the country without clearance from their parole officer first. Kings-Gaf wouldn't understand.

Also, we can afford international data plans.

Ursn

I'm watching the game now(I'm at the end of the 2nd), felt like Ducks were just reacting and throwing it in and hoping for the best since first period. After the 3 goals I just looked up the final score, no surprise. Goddamn it, atleast I'll get to watch game 7 live on Saturday and be really happy or cry.

Top Bottom