• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Clydefrog

I spent 4 years in the early 2000's with a roommate from Chicago. I fucking hate Chicago sports. HATE.

I only got into hockey when I moved to Southern California in the early 2000s. I chose a team and it was the Kings. I cannot and will not root for the Ducks. Ever.

Chicago is my lesser evil, in this scenario. But Tampa Bay is my SAVIOR :D

tumblr_nn8p0n1trq1u3a4ado2_400.gif

They probably have nightmares of that.

Playoffs aren't even over and I already forgot that cream.

If the Ducks win tomorrow this thread is going to be salty as fuck.

May it flow.

Anyways, pretender and Quick are both not winning anything this year. At least Quick has his name on the cup.

TWICE

Oh god that hurt saying that.

Tampa Bay only won because the team they played was worse than them, you say?

And how did they handle the Rags D?

a2571393e382a32ddf82a3d1583c8204f1b00f9171c80904f9c49e8b1f645c77.jpg

Don't worry you'll be in the same boat as the Rangers in another 24 hours from now.

Good words, Fart Controller. Now go make like Thomas the Wank Engine and go be a jackoff somewhere else.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Playoffs aren't even over and I already forgot that cream.

May it flow.

TWICE

Oh god that hurt saying that.

And how did they handle the Rags D?

a2571393e382a32ddf82a3d1583c8204f1b00f9171c80904f9c49e8b1f645c77.jpg

Good words, Fart Controller. Now go make like Thomas the Wank Engine and go be a jackoff somewhere else.

ykgQZ8d.jpg

zroid

Banned
I don't really know how the math works on this, but Mirtle is estimating that a 7 game CHI-NYR series would generate enough additional revenue over a 7 game ANA-TB series to raise next year's cap by $200k. Never even thought about the cap implications of who makes it to the final.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Stupid Tampa, fucking with my pool.

It'll be an Anaheim/Tampa final to the dissapointment of everyone.

It will be disappointing regardless of who they play. They will most likely get swept playing either team.

Cindro

Well gentlemen - I hope you all enjoy the game tonight. I'll be watching it, but will be off of GAF.

Happy weekend everyone!

Giggzy

I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous.

I've taken two nervous shits this morning already, and it's only 845am. Fuck. I need to go smoke.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So glad NBC came to their senses and are showing the game tonight instead of friggin American Ninja Warrior or whatever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lightning scoring breakdown through three rounds:

Top 6: 45 goals
Defense: 6 goals
Bottom 6: 4 goals

We're pretty much destroying the old adage that third and fourth lines win your playoff series.
To be fair, the guys in your current top 6 are going to be valued at like $35-40m or so in about 3 years. Shit is ridiculous.

5_30.jpg

In case anyone is keeping track at home, the final Rangers goal scored at Madison Square Garden this season came at 14:17 of the second period...................of Game 2.

billeh

I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous.

I've taken two nervous shits this morning already, and it's only 845am. Fuck. I need to go smoke.
Seven more hours! I have Bloodborne coming in the mail .. hopefully very soon. That'll kill some time.

hMzRXqC.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Seven more hours! I have Bloodborne coming in the mail .. hopefully very soon. That'll kill some time.

hMzRXqC.gif

Thankfully, I'll be sleeping for most of the wait and probably for most of - if not all of - the game. I would certainly prefer to watch it, but my situation is almost a mercy in a way.

Stasis

In case anyone is keeping track at home, the final Rangers goal scored at Madison Square Garden this season came at 14:17 of the second period...................of Game 2.

Crazy. And terrible. Bishop really isn't that great of a goalie. Our inconsistency in scoring was gross. I didn't expect them to make it this far tbh but losing always sucks, and getting shutout twice in a row at home is pretty nasty.

I couldn't call of from work but I left early and rushed home, arriving just in time to see the first goal. Maybe its all my fault.

I'm a Duck now! In-laws are over for dinner tonight but I'll check when I can.

Nothing against Chi though, so were clear =) I mean, Vince Vaughn is a fan so that kinda automatically makes you cool.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Declaring myself in the Hawks camp tonight because I want to see salt flow from Kesler. Don't know if this declaration just jinxed the whole thing because we all know what happened to the Canucks lol

To be fair, the guys in your current top 6 are going to be valued at like $35-40m or so in about 3 years. Shit is ridiculous.

5_30.jpg

Oh so that's a new Pretender stat they can bring up.

"Henrik Lundqvist is the only goalie in Garden history to lose a game 7."

Declaring myself in the Hawks camp tonight because I want to see salt flow from Kesler. Don't know if this declaration just jinxed the whole thing because we all know what happened to the Canucks lol

Kesler said all the hits the Ducks have dished out to the Hawks are aimed at this game and it will be the difference.

The Ducks very well could win but what a jackass.

He also said no human can withstand all the hits the Ducks have dished out in this series.

Last time I checked, the Hawks are still pretty healthy.

And if mindgames, doesn't work on a team like this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kesler said all the hits the Ducks have dished out to the Hawks are aimed at this game and it will be the difference.

The Ducks very well could win but what a jackass.

He also said no human can withstand all the hits the Ducks have dished out in this series.

Last time I checked, the Hawks are still pretty healthy.

And if mindgames, doesn't work on a team like this.

Sounds like a DBZ villain.

Quick

Banned
I'm firmly within the Ducks camp, because Ducks Fly Together.

But it's Marvie's birthday, so I want him to be happy on his birthday.

Top Bottom