• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

stole from reddit

MDSwNvK.jpg

I laughed.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Time for some fever dreams and then that intense finger hovering over the reload button on the nhl.com score page at 5 AM. I'm sorry I won't be here with Ducks-Age for the most important game of the year but I'll be celebrating or mourning with you soon after.

Whatever happens... great series, Chicago. You deserve to win as much as we do. I just hope that if we lose, it isn't an apathetic loss like we had last year or the Rangers had last night.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kesler said all the hits the Ducks have dished out to the Hawks are aimed at this game and it will be the difference.

The Ducks very well could win but what a jackass.

He also said no human can withstand all the hits the Ducks have dished out in this series.

Last time I checked, the Hawks are still pretty healthy.

And if mindgames, doesn't work on a team like this.

Can you link to the bolded? I read the quotes of all of the remarks you mentioned except that one.

Starting to get a bit nervous, but I'm feeing surprisingly good about this game.

Expecting Saad, Kane and Teuvo to have big games tonight. Maybe even might see a flash of Shaw remembering how to play hockey.

Just a feeling.

Everything is shivering in me. I don't know how to act.

Echoing Calamaris sentiments. Chicago deserve to win.

But the Ducks will win.

There is only today and the future.

FOR HRTC!!!!

FOR BOMBAE!!!!

Line_HTX

Good evening, NHL-GAF. I always loved the NHL playoffs because they always have overtime and lots of Game 7's. I liked the Ducks ever since they had Giguere (sp?) as goalie.

Hope this Game 7 will be awesome!

OH WAIT, I can't watch it because the local NBC channel here in Houston has all the breaking news flood coverage and it's pouring down really badly here. I like rain, but this has got to stop.

Anyone notable on the Ducks that I should pay attention to? I know the Blackhawks are still formidable and stuff. Speaking of which, what the hell happened to the Rangers man? I thought MSG was great for them since they were 6-0 in home Game 7's.

ryan299

I hear if the Ducks win Emilio is going to drop a ducks flag over the scoreboard and walk out like a boss while the fans go crazy.

When the roosters are crowing and the cows are spinning circles in the pasture, Ducks fly together!!! But seriously I want the Hawks to win

Top Bottom