• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Speaking of

Recently released wide receiver Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely
That dumbass actually did drugs right before needing reinstated and got caught by the inevitable welcome back drug test, didn't he? Makes the Browns attempts to trade him even scummier because they obviously saw that coming.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This ain't nothing.

My heart has only hurt twice thanks to sports!

Once when the Leafs lost in game 7 to the Bruins, to this day I still change the channel or turn off the TV if they even try to show a clip of it.

Second when Derek Anderson left Cleveland.

ANIMU!
tumblr_oeeemenf9k1rxqspio1_540.gif

Cowboys are about 4 pieces away from being LEGIT.

All their units back (Romo, Dez, Smith, Lawrence), then a pass rusher, another WR, a DB and a LB. 2 years we will be contenders.

That dumbass actually did drugs right before needing reinstated and got caught by the inevitable welcome back drug test, didn't he? Makes the Browns attempts to trade him even scummier because they obviously saw that coming.

I don't know if it was posted but yeah, he had a "slip-up" and violated policy again which is what made him decide to enter rehab

god damn i'm a fucking idiot. last night, before SNF, i didn't really check the math on the scores in my pick em league and figured everyone in the league would pick the steelers so my only chance to get back into the race would be to pick the chiefs (at 14 confidence points!)

well, turns out if i stuck with my ORIGINAL pick (steelers), i would be only 2 points out of first place with a 15 point game left tonight....

as it is now, i literally can't win.

Generate

Banned
''No team has given more problems to Eli Manning then the Vikings.In 8 games,he threw 5 touchdow passes and 14 interceptions,5 of those returned for TD's.Pressure should come from everywhere in the new Vikings stadium powered by the Monday night energy.The Giants have the receivers to destabilise the Purples but they will have very little time to execute.''

Vikings win.

Then the exact opposite happens and he tosses 6 tds.

bionic77

god damn i'm a fucking idiot. last night, before SNF, i didn't really check the math on the scores in my pick em league and figured everyone in the league would pick the steelers so my only chance to get back into the race would be to pick the chiefs (at 14 confidence points!)

well, turns out if i stuck with my ORIGINAL pick (steelers), i would be only 2 points out of first place with a 15 point game left tonight....

as it is now, i literally can't win.
Never bet against the Steelers (except when we play in Philly).

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm annoyed that the Browns get made fun of more than the Bucs. Even when the Bucs suck bad some other bad team steals the attention from us. We can't do anything right.

I'm annoyed that the Browns get made fun of more than the Bucs. Even when the Bucs suck bad some other bad team steals the attention from us. We can't do anything right.

There there. At least you're not the Titans. We fired our special teams coach because that's gonna end our turnover problems

squicken

I would think Vikes will win 20-17. Somewhere along the way Walsh is going to cost them a game and it's as likely to be this week as any other

Top Bottom