• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

I just picked him up for the week. He'll be dropped. Winston sucked vs Denver anyway. I would've been more comfortable starting Wentz on a bye.

But yeah I may have to trade one of my RBs. You need to revisit my earlier trade offer.
My problem is that my WRs are barely better than yours with Decker dying.. :(

I'm trying to see if fanatic and I can work a deal. If I don't hear anything from him by tomorrow.. I'll send you that offer.

Pepiope

Nope the perfect storm is here.

Players are over confident, media talking about how the Vikings have the Giants number, Bradford hasn't done any Bradford things yet...
Bradford is a good QB. Stop doubting your team! You have an upgrade at the QB position, BE HAPPY!

Nope the perfect storm is here.

Players are over confident, media talking about how the Vikings have the Giants number, Bradford hasn't done any Bradford things yet...

I don't buy it. This is an undermanned Giants team in the secondary especially. I'm not confident at all going into this game. The Vikings have been very good against Eli over the years and the Giants have been sloppy as shit with the football.

This has loss written all over it.
...and since I'm more wrong than I'm right in predicting these things, I hope that I'm wrong!

My fantasy team scored 69 points

Wx0ed.gif

That's my lucky number!

I don't buy it. This is an undermanned Giants team in the secondary especially. I'm not confident at all going into this game. The Vikings have been very good against Eli over the years and the Giants have been sloppy as shit with the football.

This has loss written all over it.
...and since I'm more wrong than I'm right in predicting these things, I hope that I'm wrong!

DRC a go, he's going to be limited though

DRC a go, he's going to be limited though
He'll likely play in the slot in a limited capacity. Still leaves us with Trevin Wade on the outside. Not confidence inspiring. Hopefully Apple and Thompson are back for Green Bay. We need them desperately.

The bigger and more worrisome match-up is a very good Minnesota defensive line against an questionable offensive line that could really leave Eli seeing ghosts or just flat on his back. I don't think they are as poor as Carolina's line played - but this is probably the first REAL test this offensive line has seen this season.

This team needs to play a clean game after the shit-fest that was the Redskins game (both in turnovers and penalties). Right now, I'm getting flashbacks of the 2010 season - 3 turnovers a game expected, etc.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looking at everyone's schedules, I don't see any team going undefeated this season.

I think everyone will have their first loss at about week 7 or 8.

Don't get me wrong, this game is the test to see if this defense is the real deal. I just don't trust the team to buckle down and focus in prime time yet.

If they get business done I'll be done hemming and hawing about being optimistic.

Don't get me wrong, this game is the test to see if this defense is the real deal. I just don't trust the team to buckle down and focus in prime time yet.

If they get business done I'll be done hemming and hawing about being optimistic.

Dude it's the Giants, mark my words they going to stink, we might have a new HC, but it's still TOM COUGHLIN TEAM..

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You've given up hope? Is RBH's crotch not going to go up in flames?

Even if they're doing well, Atlanta always finds a way to screw it up. Especially in the postseason.

Hell, the only time they won a championship it was because they faced Cleveland in the World Series. That shouldn't even count!

Ricker

''No team has given more problems to Eli Manning then the Vikings.In 8 games,he threw 5 touchdow passes and 14 interceptions,5 of those returned for TD's.Pressure should come from everywhere in the new Vikings stadium powered by the Monday night energy.The Giants have the receivers to destabilise the Purples but they will have very little time to execute.''

Vikings win.

Hindl

Looking at everyone's schedules, I don't see any team going undefeated this season.

I could see the broncos. The only big question game aside from divisional fuckery is the pats, and that's at home. And their offense is better, and somehow their defense is better too

''No team has given more problems to Eli Manning then the Vikings.In 8 games,he threw 5 touchdow passes and 14 interceptions,5 of those returned for TD's.Pressure should come from everywhere in the new Vikings stadium powered by the Monday night energy.The Giants have the receivers to destabilise the Purples but they will have very little time to execute.''
A large bulk of those statistics can be traced back to Darren Sharper who had some career defining games against Eli. (I think he has like 7 of those interceptions against Eli).

Thankfully, that piece of shit is rotting in jail for being the rapist fuck that he is.

bionic77

With how dominant the Steelers look I think they have a shot. Unlikely but possible.

(This post was made in honor of kas, Duce and all of the other legendary homers).

Tom Penny

Pats looked like poop against the Bills. Hopefully Brady learns how to play by the 4th quarter this week and order is restored. The defense is total Jekyll and Hyde. If people figure out that Logan Ryan can't cover a fucking incut it's going to be a long season.

Top Bottom