• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

squicken

That throw to Patterson was money. Patterson is big and would have shielded Jenkins. Writers will lament a penalty but that's a TD if he doesn't do it. It was a good play by JJ

Bessy67

I'm watching the game on mute because John Gruden is the most annoying person on the planet. How the hell did he get a broadcasting job, and how is he keeping it so long?

FTF

I'm watching the game on mute because John Gruden is the most annoying person on the planet. How the hell did he get a broadcasting job, and how is he keeping it so long?

Even if you close caption it, you're going to read it in his voice.

He's one of the biggest tool bags in the game. I loved how he embarassed himself at the draft when saying that everyone from #1 pick up till Cleveland should draft Manziel. Not as bad as the Aikman and Buck double penetration.

Tom Penny

Wish the Pats D wasn't so hit or miss. If Vikings and Denver don't turnover the ball they are probably never going to be more than two possessions down in any game all year.

Top Bottom