• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Greg

so in that situation when you know the next play is FG attempt... is there a downside to wrapping up all the receivers at the snap?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
ChO2SEFUgAAVCjZ.jpg

boxter432

Refs sucking so far. PI miss. Mckinnon knee down miss and then gave Rainey a first down when he was down way short. (Which is why the chain gang didn't move until 2nd down)

13 seconds left. Don't call a timeout and throw two passes into the endzone. Instead run one horrible play and force a FG attempt with zero chance at a TD.

An OC just not qualified to be a HC, Mara wanted this team to be his, well now all this shit is on John Mara..

I legit feel like McAdoo needs to consider handing off the play calling duties to Sullivan. First time head coach, plenty of learning needed to be done. He's veered to the conservative side with his play calling and and the team is showing discipline issues. There's a thin line between conservative play calling and calling plays scared. It's something he can get off of his plate and focus on the overall picture here.

Edit: Get well soon, Eli Apple and DRC.

RBH

Yeah it looks great. I'm glad that cities are going away from the cookie cutter look that have so long dominated stadium exteriors. Even Atlanta's design looks better

I'll invite all of you to join me at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in 2017 :')

Top Bottom