• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

TheFatOne

OBJ is just beyond stupid. He has to know that if you let one defender get into your head every defense from then on is going to try and do the same. Every week it seems like the same shit. Some corner starts to get chippy with him, and he let's it get to him. Just beyond dumb.

causan

All right I'm going completely off the grid here, but I'm looking at the NYG sideline wondering why they're showing their IT admin with a clipboard.

I seriously thought Ben McAdoo was black.

9sxHPBx.jpg

JABEE

All right I'm going completely off the grid here, but I'm looking at the NYG sideline wondering why they're showing their IT admin with a clipboard.

I seriously thought Ben McAdoo was black.
The Giants aren't ready for that. They wouldn't even hire Vince Lombardi because he was Italian.

There's really no defending Beckham's shit. You think you got hit out of bounds? Plead your case to the ref and then jog back to the huddle. The premaddona shit is old. It's actively hurting the team.

There's really no defending Beckham's shit. You think you got hit out of bounds? Plead your case to the ref and then nog back to the huddle. The premaddona shit is old. It's actively hurting the team.

He needs to chill. No excuses for his actions and it only hurts the team.

ugh... why the fuck are we running this?

JABEE

There's really no defending Beckham's shit. You think you got hit out of bounds? Plead your case to the ref and then jog back to the huddle. The premaddona shit is old. It's actively hurting the team.
Did he do that shit before the Norman incident? I feel like he's been unhinged since then.

TheFatOne

Nuke the Giants from orbit. That entire sequence was horrendous.

Edit: And a delay of game. This shit is a reflection on the HC.

Revis apparently questionable due to a hamstring against the Steelers this week. He's probably considering the possibility of having to chase Coates on deep routes all game long and thinking "I'm too old for this shit"

Tom Penny

13 seconds left. Don't call a timeout and throw two passes into the endzone. Instead run one horrible play and force a FG attempt with zero chance at a TD.

Top Bottom