• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Giants are such a frustrating team to watch

No wonder why y'all break laptops

I saw the Giants run a toss play too. I suddenly wanted to punch Mike McCarthy!

Watching Giants games have taken too many years off my life already which I why I usually just watch Redzone when they're playing... I just can't take it anymore.

Giants are such a frustrating team to watch

No wonder why y'all break laptops

I saw the Giants run a toss play too. I suddenly wanted to punch Mike McCarthy!
I learned to get less angry awhile ago. The team continues to be work in progress and I'm patient. It's just ashame that Eli is having his time wasted while Reese gets his shit together.

squicken

Pass blocking is honestly looking better with Clemmings last two games.

The short 3 step pass game helps obviously though.

Yeah but blocking is solid both running and throwing. Giants LBs are bad. They showed a toss play earlier where both Patterson and Thielen washed out Giants' LBs. Vernon not doing much either. But Giants can score so long long way to go

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I learned to get less angry awhile ago. The team continues to be work in progress and I'm patient. It's just ashame that Eli is having his time wasted while Reese gets his shit together.

Y'all have plenty of talent.

Your execution is still dog shit horrible and I kinda thought that's what led to Coughlin being pushed out? Penalties and mistakes are killing them.

Y'all have plenty of talent.

Your execution is still dog shit horrible and I kinda thought that's what led to Coughlin being pushed out? Penalties and mistakes are killing them.

We're top heavy...our depth is shit. Look at the defense ATM with the injuries.

obj trying to get ejected

Lucious-Lyon-Hakeem-Cookie-Empire.gif

All right I'm going completely off the grid here, but I'm looking at the NYG sideline wondering why they're showing their IT admin with a clipboard.

I seriously thought Ben McAdoo was black.

Top Bottom