• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Fox318

The shit uniforms just prove that Thursday Night football is the second worst.

Only Preseason football is worse.

Bread

Banned
MS327NF.png
why would tebow leave his potential HoF baseball career to play such a dangerous sport

gutshot

Remember when Iggles-Age swore the Hawks were going to regret not paying Maxie?

Who said this? I mostly remember Eagles fans being nervous he was a product of the system in Seattle and wouldn't be as good here. And he wasn't, although he was never the unmitigated disaster that Nnamdi was.

Drakeon

I'd bitch about the Dolphins likely putting up a shit performance tonight, but given we're playing against the Cardinals next week on TNF, I really have no room to talk.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14m14 minutes ago
NFL announced Lady Gaga will perform at halftime of Super Bowl LI.

qcf x2

The Josh Gordon news was weird in a "it's the Browns in 2016 so relatively speaking it's not a major letdown at all" kind of way. For the past year or so I've been convinced that once he leaves the Browns he'll go to another team and play 16 games and break a few records, so that's probably what's going to happen.

Browns are Pryor and Coleman's team now. Both have premier talent and both are going to need their touches. With all the problems the team has, 2 ultra athletic WR that opposing teams need to gameplan around is enough, three is a crowd. Especially considering Kessler can't really throw a deep ball at all. So I'm not bummed, just a little nonplussed.

Top Bottom