• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Drops are still not an official stat right? So basically, "says who"?

Dallas had two "drops" in game one. One on Dez and one on Beasley.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sausage tacos?

Spin, have you done this before?

http://www.brandeating.com/2016/09/dickeys-launches-new-frank-and-bean-tacos.html

Ljz6kpA.jpg

How many of those Saints drops are Fleener?

90% I'd guess, since he's on all my fantasy teams. :(

It's just beans + sausage mixed with bread. classic combo.

Yeah don't get the slight towards Spin,

Anyways

Keep an eye on Miami's play calling tonight. The Dolphins are among the NFL's worst on third down and Adam Gase told me, "when you're bad on third down, the way to fix that is not to get in third down". To me that sounds like code for more aggressive play calling on early downs.

Should be at least an interesting game....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I need a couple hours to be positive about the Browns.

I'll be back later with the power of positivity...but not right now...

rando14

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
Browns WR Josh Gordon announces he is entering rehab. He is eligible to return to the NFL in Week 5, but football is on hold for now.

Pepiope

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
Browns WR Josh Gordon announces he is entering rehab. He is eligible to return to the NFL in Week 5, but football is on hold for now.
I want him in Philly. The Browns are gonna waste his career with their top 20 QB :(

jbug617

Banned
Field Yates ‏@FieldYates

must of found out his suspension was about to over and saw RG3 is hurt.

I hope he get the help need.

jbug617

Banned
Statement from Josh
"After careful thought and deep consideration I've decided that I need to step away from pursuing my return to the Browns and my football career to enter an in-patient rehabilitation facility. This is the right decision for me and one that I hope will enable me to gain full control of my life and continue on a path to reach my full potential as a person. I appreciate the support of the NFL, NFLPA, the Browns, my teammates, my agent and the community through this extremely challenging process."

Statement from Executive VP of Football Operations Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon
"We support Josh in taking this step to seek additional help and treatment. His singular focus must be on his own health. We want nothing more than for Josh to be successful personally and professionally and will not comment on his status with the organization at this time."

rando14

but...8-8...i can't give up yet

*lights shines down on Bread's face from above
*Rando appears in the light
*beautiful angelic yet boldly masculine voice

Come with me, I'll take you there!!

*offers hand and pulls Bread up to the promised land
*no offer made to Floy

gutshot

Good for Josh Gordon, although the timing does seem a bit strange. But I guess he is finally admitting he has a problem and it's better to get it taken care of right away as opposed to putting it off and risking his life.

I wonder if he can talk his boy Manziel into doing the same?

BigAT

Anyways
Keep an eye on Miami's play calling tonight. The Dolphins are among the NFL's worst on third down and Adam Gase told me, "when you're bad on third down, the way to fix that is not to get in third down". To me that sounds like code for more aggressive play calling on early downs.

Should be at least an interesting game....

Dolphins going to start punting on second down now?

Top Bottom