• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Good for Josh Gordon, although the timing does seem a bit strange. But I guess he is finally admitting he has a problem and it's better to get it taken care of right away as opposed to putting it off and risking his life.

I wonder if he can talk his boy Manziel into doing the same?
Manzeil probably took him out to celebrate his return and fucked him up again

Fox318

Only a matter of time Gordon and Manziel are signing autographs outside the factory of sadness for cigarettes and a bottle of vodka.

@schadjoe 8m8 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill 3rd in NFL in play-action completion pct (17/21, 81 percent). Andy Dalton 25th per #JAWSMEDIA

@schadjoe 10m10 minutes ago
Andy Dalton is 31st in passer rating against the blitz (Ryan Tannehill 8th) per #JAWSMEDIA

I'm not big on stats...but when you're looking for hope

@ArmandoSalguero 12s12 seconds ago
CB Byron Maxwell getting less playing time and possibly not starting depending on formation tonight, per @AdamHBeasley and me. Story coming.

Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero now21 seconds ago
There will be multiple lineup tweaks/surprises tonight to address injuries and performance.

Awww shit it's time for the Wildcat!

@flasportsbuzz now18 seconds ago
Barry Jackson Retweeted Armando Salguero
Potential replacement Lippett hasn't taken a single defensive snap this season. This coaching staff with less tolerance for underperformance

@HimmelrichNFL now18 seconds ago
Max Himmelrich Retweeted Mike Garafolo
Great to see a #Dolphins coach actually consider performance over status for the lineup. Against AJ Green, probably a bloodbath either way.

The fuckball will be glorious....

and somehow things keep getting worse for the Browns.

Good for Josh though if he feels he needs this. Shame he couldn't do it before the start of the season and while he was still suspended though.

Hope he can be here - and ready - for next season.

This was supposed to be the Dolphins year

It's always our year

Huge amount of lineup changes forced by injuries and performance.
It's a nightmare, folks.

The inactives tonight include Branden Albert, Jelani Jenkins, Koa Misi, Anthony Steen, and Jordan Cameron -- all of them starters.

Cornerback Byron Maxwell, healthy but not playing up to standards, is also not starting.

So that is six starters on the bench at the start of this game and that doesn't even include Mike Pouncey, who is also not starting.

Spencer Paysinger will start for Misi. Donald Butler will start for Jenkins. Tony Lippett will start for Maxwell. Laremy Tunsil will move from LG to LT and start for Albert. Billy Turner starts for Tunsil at left guard, Kraig Urbik starts at center for Steen and Pouncey and Dion Sims starts at tight end for Jordan Cameron at tight end.

Wow.

First...RIP Tannehill...Second...I called that this would happened since March....Third...at least our cheerleaders are still amazing ;_;

Eleuin

josh-gordon-95-yard-touchdown-against-jaguars.gif

#Goodtimes
#8-8

squicken

Maxwell isn't bad but he does not like contact. He got his money and just wants to play cover corner. I used to get a kick out his ability to look like he was trying but really was just working hard to take himself out of a play

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thursday night is already down to some shitty matchups.

Tonight is an AFC matchup (which is awful alone a lot of times because so much of the AFC is just a whipping boy for the marquee AFC franchises). But in this case neither of these two teams are going anywhere this season.

I'm hoping for fuckery!

dionysus

Yaldog
Maxwell isn't bad but he does not like contact. He got his money and just wants to play cover corner. I used to get a kick out his ability to look like he was trying but really was just working hard to take himself out of a play

I feel the exact same way about Jairus Byrd. He goes out of his way to take himself out of the play, or if he can't do that, make sure he is going to only tackle from behind.

Its just awesome to see our overpaid safety backpeddling when the guy with the ball is like 5 feet in front of him running directly at him, only for him to get his legs crossed up and take a bad angle that lets the guy get an extra 20 yards before Byrd tackles him from behind. "Should I tackle this guy head on so he doesn't get more yards, or I could backpeddle till after he makes a cut, then take an angle on him and tackle him from behind so he gets an additional 20 yards!. Yep, thats the better plan."

I know not many people watch the Saints and care enough to pay attention to their safeties, but Jesus this guy is worse than useless. At this point I think the only reason they don't cut him is because they already have 41 million in dead money and turning that into 51 million in dead money would mean Loomis just has to be fired.

gutshot

Thursday night is already down to some shitty matchups.

Tonight is an AFC matchup (which is awful alone a lot of times because so much of the AFC is just a whipping boy for the marquee AFC franchises). But in this case neither of these two teams are going anywhere this season.

I'm hoping for fuckery!

Good point. Every Thurs night game so far has been AFC teams with the exception of Carolina. The NFL is purposely manufacturing fuckball!

squicken

Kevin Clark @bykevinclark

The Dolphins have won seven games outside of Miami since the start of 2014, five of the teams they beat fired their coach. Good stuff.
CtjslEBVIAAx-wv.jpg:large

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 39m39 minutes ago

Man arrested for entering Broncos facility, threatening John Elway

Dammit, Mech! You have a new daughter to care for!

Top Bottom