• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

bionic77

That was a perfect kick.

On the half yard line so he has to take it out. Unlikely he gets close to the 25 and more likely Dolphins have to play on a long ass field. Fuck you Bungles. And double fuck that cheap bastard Bufict.

Lets see what Tanny does here. I am going to sleep after this drive and I have a feeling I am going to bed disappointed...

bionic77

Defense sucks and is now dead tired, what could go wrong?

Fuck football for ruining an otherwise fine and normal Thursday night.
Looks like you can run on them.

Run them into the ground. Eventually they will break.

Of course Tanny will have to complete a few passes to keep drives alive.

bionic77

Fuck you Tannehill.

That was a fucking train wreck of a possession.

He showed zero awareness of the rush and was a clueless sitting duck.

Tannehill was fucked regardless if he stepped up, Tunsil lost his battle too if Tannehill steps up it's a sack (probably fumble) He really just needs to throw out of bounds,

Bengals offense needs work. I never liked Hue's trick plays, but his normal plays worked, especially in red zone. Zampese doesn't ask Andy to throw long ball enough.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bengals offense needs work. I never liked Hue's trick plays, but his normal plays worked, especially in red zone. Zampese doesn't ask Andy to throw long ball enough.

Agree on the offense needing work. Hue's 'trick plays' were great because they complimented his solid play calls very well. He was a big reason why the Bengals offense was so explosive for so many years. He's missed badly.

Tonight would be the perfect night to let Andy chuck it deep. I hope they make those calls for him in the second half.

This offense still needs time to get going, was going to take at least a month or two to really get going for a new offense with new coach and really young offensive players (this offense is YOUNG) plus all the injuries on the Oline make it even worse. I don't understand the expectations that this dolphins team was supposed to come out and start winning/make the playoffs. And let's not speak of the defense because it's garbage and will need at least one more good off-season to get even decent.

Tannehill has played well this year (yeah I said it) and will be the started next year too, doesn't mean they don't draft a QB but he hasn't been as terrible as some people like to believe. I mean some of the hot takes on twitter (and here) are ridiculous.

This offense still needs time to get going, was going to take at least a month or two to really get going for a new offense with new coach and really young offensive players (this offense is YOUNG) plus all the injuries on the Oline make it even worse. I don't understand the expectations that this dolphins team was supposed to come out and start winning/make the playoffs. And let's not speak of the defense because it's garbage and will need at least one more good off-season to get even decent.

Tannehill has played well this year (yeah I said it) and will be the started next year too, doesn't mean they don't draft a QB but he hasn't been as terrible as some people like to believe. I mean some of the hot takes on twitter (and here) are ridiculous.

Nobody's talking about winning, but can Tannehill consistently drive the ball down the field?

Young offense and all that, but your two minute drill starts with a run on first down with a minute remaining in the second quarter? That screams" I don't trust my QB".

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wait... is Burfict even playing? I don't remember seeing or hearing his name but Miami hasn't had the ball much either so..

Top Bottom