• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I didn't realize the Dolphins were this bad of a team. Awful penalties, inept offense, barely there defense. I thought this might be a close game tonight due to the Bengals traditional awful prime time play.

I didn't realize the Dolphins were this bad of a team. Awful penalties, inept offense, barely there defense. I thought this might be a close game tonight due to the Bengals traditional awful prime time play.

Agreed. I figured the Bungholes would Brown it up like they usually do in primetime, or Burfict would snap someone's leg off and beat them to death with it, since he's a fucking goon, but this is just the Phins being awful.

How many years does this poor franchise now have to deal with Gase? I don't think he knows how to be a head coach. Look at yankee's main man Dougie P taking charge!

DietRob

I've lived in Cincy for almost all of my life and had no idea the 'american sign museum' was here. LOL

This team has no talent, it really shouldn't be a surprise (plus a ton of starters on injured) this was going to be a rebuilding project no matter what. This is a 6 win team at best and they have proven me right so far.

DietRob

This team has no talent, it really shouldn't be a surprise (plus a ton of starters on injured) this was going to be a rebuilding project no matter what. This is a 6 win team at best and they have proven me right so far.

it's just a surprise to me because I don't really pay attention to teams outside of the division. I figured that the phins were just another middle of the road average team.

thank god we didn't hire adam gase. both of our offenses look about the same but i think we have much worse personnel so i can only imagine what we'd look like with gase

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't understand where that ball would have even gone if it wasn't batted down. That would have been a checkdown for like a yard with like two or three defenders anyway

Seems like you guys don't understand how terrible this roster is...I've been saying it ALL off-season how even at full strength this team isn't good...with 4/5 starters the Oline was terrible...we are down to 2/5....we had no LBs before...now 2/3 are out...we had no CBs before...now we are starting a rookie and a CB that was a WR two years ago...after the CB we traded for got benched...this team is TERRIBLE.

Top Bottom