• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Fantomex

P6WkZsx.gif

Gatas getting bolder as he gets older

Colasante

I'm usually a Pro Football Focus defender, but they graded Bryan Anger higher than Ryan Allen last week after Allen had a perfect game at punter, with all punts downed within the 20 and with no return yardage against him. Just ridiculous.

Man all of these power ranking write ups are throwing shade at the Browns. I really do wonder if Wentz has a historic season if the Browns will axe someone to shut the media up.

NFL . com - 6 (14) - "What's not to like about the Eagles right now? They whipped one of the (presumed) top teams in the league. They paid a king's ransom for a rookie quarterback -- a rookie quarterback who apparently didn't impress one particular winless team (this decade, seemingly) -- and he's balling out. Most importantly, Jim Schwartz's defense has allowed a grand total of 27 points in three games (the lowest figure in the NFL by 10 points). The defensive line played out of sight Sunday night, Ah, the NFL." --- Elliot Harrison

Bread

Banned
Read power rankings brehs
Stephen A Smith says power rankings are for chumps while Skip Bayless told me that power rankings are the best, I think they both have a point and I'll keep watching to find out which take is officially correct stay tuned.

Zeke

So tired of all these injuries. We lose Romo, Dez and now Collins. Wouldn't shock me if Tyron and Scandrick miss the 9ers game too

Saw how much dead cap space the Saints had so I went and checked ours. Was surprised how little we had. We have under 10mill in dead cap space and over half of that is Lynch who retired. It's nice having good management.

Just heard jerry say dez needs an MRI but hasn't had it yet.

He was scheduled to get it yesterday but apparently didn't get it...wouldn't be surprised if he did and the news is bad.

Trying to keep it under wraps for as long as possible so 49ers can't gameplan...I'm very pessimistic I suppose. Maybe he's fine.

Colasante

Pats all but certain to have Brisset/Garoppolo vs Bills. No QB workouts this week, both practicing. An upset if 1 or both not avail Sunday.

Thankfully we've been spared from seeing TJ Yates. Hopefully Garoppolo is healthy enough to go.

Jarnet87

The Pirate Ship sinks a little deeper this week. 1-3. I don't even think the Bucs will be able to put up junk time stats against the broncos D. The only question is do I pick up Sieman in fantasy or will it be over so quick he will be sitting for the 2nd half.

MechDX

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. Mom and baby doing good. Feeding my other two monsters now then going back to the hospital

Top Bottom