• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Want Forza Horizon 3 on PC but seems like it needs a performance patch. I think I'll wait till that demo drops to see how it runs.

Also all those Destiny 2 leaks sound interesting

yeah it's not the best. i can get it locked to 30 fps at high settings, which is essentially what the xbone is running at. i can get it to 60 fps and it SAYS it's maintaining a 60 fps but the game stutters and skips even though the FPS counter doesn't reflect it.

CtY8kdKXgAAqTuD.jpg

I'd like to thank Mariota and the Titans wide receivers for potentially putting the Raiders CB's on the right track

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
JJ Watt was bored of winning DPOY anyway

Honestly back injuries are no joke. I hope he recovers to be the player that he was but man...that's a tough part of your body to overcome once it has issues.

That Watt injury sucks, but the back is nothing to fuck with. Looks like he played with fire and got burned, hope he recovers quickly

Bitanator

Watt still a first ballot HoF if he retires early? Dude was a generational player, might never be as dominant again

this_guy

Sucks about Watt but he really needs to start taking care of himself for life after football. He didn't look right in New England (to be fair none of the Texans did).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watt still a first ballot HoF if he retires early? Dude was a generational player, might never be as dominant again

Nah if he retired tomorrow.

No way he doesn't come back and put together a few average seasons though. Although wasn't there speculation that he wanted to retire over the summer or am I crazy?

Bitanator

Nah if he retired tomorrow.

No way he doesn't come back and put together a few average seasons though. Although wasn't there speculation that he wanted to retire over the summer or am I crazy?

That is why I brought it up, said if he is not the best he would hang the cleats or some sort. Dude is so dedicated I can see him stringing together a few more decent seasons for him (15 sacks) if he wishes

Top Bottom