• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

jmdajr

Nah, Luck is just going to have to work extra hard to get down more than one score.

He knows it's his only way to activate his trump card.

He'll have like 3 TDs in the 4th quarter. That's just how it goes.

Super Meter takes too long to charge.

this_guy

Goog morning friends. I forgot there was a battle in the AFC south in London. The other AFC South battle between the Texans and Titans will determine if I get free McNuggets tomorrow.

Sucks that JJ Watt is out for the season but I'm thankful the Texans are in a trash division.

PR_rambo

Banned
As is tradition, that ball or as they call it in foggy london town "the footy foot bouncy ball" is on it's way to Buckingham palace to be offered up to Will and Kate's royal baby.

So far it's pretty obvious the Colts need an RB and an entire o-line in the draft. Luck is gonna be stuck in mediocre-ville for his entire career if they don't protect him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Paging Wes! Paging Wes!!!

Daryl Ruiter @RuiterWrongFAN
Lots of rumblings about #Browns playing a 2017 or 2018 game in London; NFL may make it a home game as well but team prefers to be visitor

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I must have missed all those native American restaurants when I was stateside.

Like Native American like Indians or American specific cuisine? We've got the latter in spades friend! The earlier well....there's corn on the cob and trail mix. That's all I remember that show "Hey Dude!" teaching me back in the day.

Like Native American like Indians or American specific cuisine? We've got the latter in spades friend! The earlier well....there's corn on the cob and trail mix. That's all I remember that show "Hey Dude!" teaching me back in the day.

The former of course, Bionic's lawyering skills are on the decline if he's arguing that multicultural cuisine proves that British food sucks. Family life and the 3-0* Pats have taken a heavy toll.

Top Bottom