• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

giphy.gif

Vince needs to hire this guy now!

Syrinx

Not optimistic about the Bucs tomorrow. Siemian is playing well and will carve up our secondary, and this will be the best D Jameis has faced yet.

We'll see.

Did Kas get banned?

I spoke with him on Xbox Live recently, he said he'll be back soon and he may or may not have admitted that Stafford may not be a great QB.

He didn't admit that :(

horizon is a great mix between arcade and sim, but i'd call it an arcade racer more than anything.

the thing that bums me out is i can't find any niner designs :(

I will make one for you!

Hindl

Can confirm, Horizon is indeed awesome. I'm just so ass at it. It's a real looker though, and it runs pretty well on my machine too. I was a bit worried about that. Now I just need to level up so I can unlock clubs.

Greg

I about rage uninstalled when I started FH3 and some trash story segment started playing that I couldn't skip(?)

and then as soon as it finally gave me control, I adjusted the graphics settings and restarted the game thinking it would put me where I left off... but instead I had to watch the cut-scene again

haven't gone back to it since I finished the first race

no one should give a shit about story in a racing game

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Batman vs Superman was okay.

Worst fucking Lex Luthor ever. Also some really dumb dream sequences.

Other than that not the worst Batman movie ever made. I'd rank it below Batman Forever and above Batman and Robin.

Batman vs Superman was okay.

Worst fucking Lex Luthor ever. Also some really dumb dream sequences.

Other than that not the worst Batman movie ever made. I'd rank it below Batman Forever and above Batman and Robin.

it was KIND of alright. definitely better than avengers 2 but that's not saying much. still a gigantic disappointment

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
it was KIND of alright. definitely better than avengers 2 but that's not saying much. still a gigantic disappointment

I had to stop and really think about what happened in Avengers 2. Such a forgettable film on many levels. Civil War was a much better Avengers movie.

I liked BvS enough that I might try to catch Suicide Squad in theaters before it disappears. It's a long fucking wait until Doctor Strange anyway!

I love B&R, it is beyond trash but man does Arnold ham it up.

I like to think in 30 years people will go to the dollar theater to watch it ironically like Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Louisville legitimately lost because their coaches were too stupid to run a 4 minute offense.

This is why I can't stand college football!

Louisville legitimately lost because their coaches were too stupid to run a 4 minute offense.

This is why I can't stand college football!
Louisville lost because that WR forgot where the yardage marker is

Also you can't stand college because you're an Illinois fan.. Let's be frank..

bobby petrino is a coward coach and a human piece of garbage outside of coaching
I will consign this.. Motherfucker is the last person who should have been given a gift in Lamar Jackson

Lamar Jackson is going to make a handful of incredible plays in the NFL a short time before he gets himself killed
Disagree

He's not RG3 because he's a better pocket passer than him and built better than Bob.. He's thicker than him.

Louisville lost because that WR forgot where the yardage marker is

Also you can't stand college because you're an Illinois fan.. Let's be frank..
Wrong! But kind of right! :(

Blaming the WR is amateur hour. It never should've come to 4th and long, they got cold feet at the thought of scoring (and giving the ball back) with 1:30 left and tried to run clock. Too late assholes, shouldn't have run your hurry up offense when you had 4 minutes to kill!

Wrong! But kind of right! :(

Blaming the WR is amateur hour. It never should've come to 4th and long, they got cold feet at the thought of scoring (and giving the ball back) with 1:30 left and tried to run clock. Too late assholes, shouldn't have run your hurry up offense when you had 4 minutes to kill!
In Petrino's defense (for the record eff, i hate that you are making me defend him), the Clemson D decided to be tissue paper until the very bitter end and let Lamar have his way for the most part until they got to the red zone. They had to slow it down because the D was spent for Louisville and Watson decided to finally get his head out of his ass and probably would have iced it.

And in the end.. the play still worked and would have been possibly six points if the WR remembered to go forward.

Was Petrino perfect, No.. But.. Coaching isn't the reason they lost.. That was on execution by players i.e.. The offsides call and the WR not being aware of the situation.

Mindlog

I can't remember the last time I fast forwarded an ending before BvS.
That movie was the opposite of the Doom soundtrack.
Not optimistic about the Bucs tomorrow. Siemian is playing well and will carve up our secondary, and this will be the best D Jameis has faced yet.

We'll see.
It will not end well. Embrace the darkness. Atlanta will win our crap division.
Embrace the truth. Atlanta will win and be bounced out of the playoffs in embarrassing fashion after signing Matt Ryan to a new five year extension.

Tabris

Here ya go for last week's thread. I'm now moved in.

qttQ0ZO.jpg

Man the bay bridge light show is so beautiful. I'm just watching it before I go to bed.

Wes

venison crêpe
As a Brit, you're all totally welcome for the 14 hours of football today.

Also, the Browns are going to win today. I believe.

Oh shit we get a early morning game today didn't even know.

Also go Browns! Where the hell is Floy?! Floy! Floy?!?!

Someone pls return Floy to me ;_; its game day

Top Bottom