• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Spinluck

go cholts

Here ya go for last week's thread. I'm now moved in.

qttQ0ZO.jpg

Man the bay bridge light show is so beautiful. I'm just watching it before I go to bed.

you getting laid tonight bro?

Watched all of Georgia vs. TN and Clemson vs. Louisville yesterday. Both incredible games, I'm not sure today's action will top that.

I'll never forget when kas hyped up the early morning Lions game and then he never woke up lol :")

Posted gifs like he saw it
That was a beautiful moment in our history. :')

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tabris we get it you do well for yourself.

I'll never forget when kas hyped up the early morning Lions game and then he never woke up lol :")

Posted gifs like he saw it

I feel like we can count on one hand the number of games he's actually watched.

Didn't he make some excuse like they're never on local tv? And then acted like Buffalo Wild Wings didn't exist?

Ricker

Jags are considered the home team right...? anyway 0 and 3,they have to win,go Jags...

Also the Patriots cant really go 4 and 0 before Brady comes back so Bills will win today :p

Juicy Bob

In order to achieve this fantastic picture quality, some sacrifices must be made.

No commentary is a small price to pay and may even be considered a bonus.
To be honest I would prefer some British commentators for once.

Just to have a change from the usual "Bortles... drops back... throws... incomplete... third down..."

Jarnet87

Dwayne Allen showing why every other TE on the team is better then him. Maybe he can be Matellus Bennett 2.0 one day.

Fucking Colts lol. Why did I draft Luck.

Top Bottom