• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Falcons have a running game
Ryan can throw for more than 20 yards
WfSJlKQ.png

WedgeX

Banned
The NFL is playing some kind of cruel joke on me. Early Colts-Jags, now ONLY Racists v. Believeland. FOX is torturing me with the Omen.

Go go BGs. Beat the Racists.

rando14

who's doing the Seahawks Jets commentary?

I think I'm going to puke at all this Wussell sucking.

first player down the field? when he had like 3 other teammates already there. :x

Watch a different game then....? You complained about it last week too lol

Mortemis

Banned
Spiller comes in and already got something going for him, cool.

Doug and Jimmy looking deadly, same with Russ' throws. Hope Doug is okay. Go Hawks!

They completely blew up ATL in their first matchup last year, so I don't know if that's really true.

And they beat them 34-3 in Atlanta the game before that.

I don't think there's any mental hex here.

The Panthers are just get out-executed and outcoached to a man. And maybe the Falcons actually are good again, I don't know.

I do know that the Panthers' secondary and offensive lines are not up to par

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats look content to come out of this alive with 3-1. Running on 3rd and 5+ on all 3 drives so far and Jacoby only having thrown twice this deep in the game.

And they beat them 34-3 in Atlanta the game before that.

I don't think there's any mental hex here.

The Panthers are just get out-executed and outcoached to a man. And maybe the Falcons actually are good again, I don't know.

I do know that the Panthers' secondary and offensive lines are not up to par

Is it not Cam?

rando14

Kellen Davis is still in the league??!

*faints
*gets back up and continues watching Crowell score tons of points for my Fantasy team

Kellen Davis is still in the league??!

*faints
*gets back up and continues watching Crowell score tons of points for my Fantasy team
Omg I keep forgetting you drafted him literally right before me.
*pukes

And I'm stuck starting rbs I pick of waivers every week -_-

ColdPizza

Banned
lol Pats. I'm not used to this.

Still expecting them to sacrifice a goat at halftime to adjust and destroy the Bills in the 2nd half

Trey

Really weird how pats aren't blitzing tyrod. He's just picking his spots, taking what they're giving him. Which is a lot.

Top Bottom