• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

I did it!
giphy.gif

Is it not Cam?

Yeah he's playing worse. But that tends to happen when your offensive line also plays worse.

The offensive line played well above their weight last year. Their two worst games were the second Falcons' game and the Super Bowl. Also Cam's two worst games and the only games the Panthers lost.

I'm not saying that to completely absolve Cam but his decline and the line's decline are absolutely linked.

rando14

Yeah he's playing worse. But that tends to happen when your offensive line also plays worse.

The offensive line played well above their weight last year. Their two worst games were the second Falcons' game and the Super Bowl. Also Cam's two worst games and the only games the Panthers lost.

I'm not saying that to completely absolve Cam but his decline and the line's decline are absolutely linked.

I pioneered this ideology!! If my boy Ruzz plays bad, I just blame the O line!! It always works :cool:

Ez Pz

Top Bottom