• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Fox318

my fantasy team

PaQrz86.gif

Slurmer

Banned
Weird to see CAR shook like this, though I guess ATL kinda owns them

Yea we always kinda look like shit when we play in Atlanta. The big worry was Jones against our DBs and he's already got 100 yards lol.

This isn't a must win or anything for Carolina, but them looking so uncompetitive in the last two games has gotta make you think they're gonna have a tough year this year.

Trey

I know Roman was fired, but it's still essentially the same playbook. I guess if they made it simpler that makes sense.

It makes sense. Players felt they were talented enough to line up across from a team and just beat them. Roman wanted players to fit his scheme, not maximize his players' talent with a scheme that fits them. And it was apparently really complex, which is why the bills have terrible clock management and the worst hurry up offense in the league.

Lynn pared things down and plans to build around the players throughout the season.

Yea we always kinda look like shit when we play in Atlanta. The big worry was Jones against our DBs and he's already got 100 yards lol.

This isn't a must win or anything for Carolina, but them looking so uncompetitive in the last two games has gotta make you think they're gonna have a tough year this year.

uhhh i mean it's not literally a must-win, but to go 1-3 would be brutal

Afrikan

who's doing the Seahawks Jets commentary?

I think I'm going to puke at all this Wussell sucking.

first player down the field? when he had like 3 other teammates already there. :x

Top Bottom