• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Brian Hoyer, peace be upon him.

Bro. Bro. Allow me to present you the most absurd stat professional sports:

The Chiefs haven't won a game with a QB we've drafted since Todd Blackledge in 1987. That's 29 years. I'm not talking playoff games. I mean...a game.

If you asked yourself who the fuck Todd Blackledge was, well there you go.

Oh I'm well aware. I don't need a Chiefs history lesson. The problem is that the best QB prospect they've taken since Blackledge was Brodie fuckin' Croyle. Trade up, take a chance on someone. At least TRY to get a franchise QB.

They sure can pick those great night games lately...sighs.

This is on KC. On paper, this should be a good matchup. As is, I'm going to read to my son and call it a night.

Oh I'm well aware. I don't need a Chiefs history lesson. The problem is that the best QB prospect they've taken since Blackledge was Brodie fuckin' Croyle. Trade up, take a chance on someone. At least TRY to get a franchise QB.

We've had plenty of high draft picks, including #1s. We just don't draft QBs. Lineman every time.

squicken

Ben has a game a year where he can do no wrong and then he'll play a game (BAL last year) where he looks worse than Landry Jones

Talon

I mean y'all had Trent Green, who was like the David Green of the pros.
Ben has a game a year where he can do no wrong and then he'll play a game (BAL last year) where he looks worse than Landry Jones
Eh, nobody can remember Ben looking that bad.

MechDX

There was a game years ago where the Steelers had great stats, like tonight but lost.

Someone refresh my memory.....Bionic?

There was a game years ago where the Steelers had great stats, like tonight but lost.

Someone refresh my memory.....Bionic?

There was a game a few years ago where we held the Raiders under 100 yards in total offense and lost. I think that might be the game you're thinking about. Pretty sure Ben had a big Stafford day but they turned it over like 7 times and 6 of them were in the red zone.

I'm glad that Bell is getting a game like this to get his mojo going.

KC doesn't really seem like they want to be playing anymore, which is unsurprising but you'd think they'd like to at least prevent a shuttout.

Kerm 1

There was a game a few years ago where we held the Raiders under 100 yards in total offense and lost. I think that might be the game you're thinking about. Pretty sure Ben had a big Stafford day but they turned it over like 7 times and 6 of them were in the red zone.

They lost to the Texans in Houston. If I remember right, the Texans had 47 yards in offense and win 20 something to 6. Muffed punts and pick six. Maddox.

RBH

sundaynightfootballschedule.gif

Flex scheduling starts next week!

http://www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules

CgCrWVjUYAAnPmx.jpg

CgJGx0hWwAAY5Xa.jpg

Top Bottom