• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Welp, a good addition of snf. Cya guys next Sunday

More like subtraction.

Chiefs cannot win a SB with this system/roster. They have reached their peak. Dunno what they need to do but what they are doing is not enough to beat good teams

Peak Kool-Aid Reid is serviceable, and you end up slightly above .500. You also lose all the big games and maybe hobble into the playoffs. You get blown out in the playoffs.

This makes me feel a bit better about last week. But if this rain keeps up I imagine Ben is going to turn it over at least once and risk Kansas city getting within 25

On a positive note, we won a playoff game last year. And he's helped turn KC back into a baseball town, so there's that.

I guess a playoff win is a playoff win. Nice to get the monkey off our back. But it was against a Hoyer-led Texans. It really didn't mean anything. We're still years from hanging with the big dogs, and as long as Reid keeps trotting out retread QBs he has mancrushes on like Smith, and eventually probably Foles, we're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked. Just draft a QB in the first round, and keep drafting them until one works out. I am so sick of this shit.

bionic77

I want to live vicariously through you because if Green Bay were ahead like the Steelers we all know the game isn't over.
I would rather live in your world where you get 4 automatic wins against the Lions and Bears every year and it is a surprise when you don't win the division.

Fixed that for ya

Brian Hoyer, peace be upon him.

I guess a playoff win is a playoff win. Nice to get the monkey off our back. But it was against a Hoyer-led Texans. It really didn't mean anything. We're still years from hanging with the big dogs, and as long as Reid keeps trotting out retread QBs he has mancrushes on like Smith, and eventually probably Foles, we're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked. Just draft a QB in the first round, and keep drafting them until one works out. I am so sick of this shit.

Bro. Bro. Allow me to present you the most absurd stat professional sports:

The Chiefs haven't won a game with a QB we've drafted since Todd Blackledge in 1987. That's 29 years. I'm not talking playoff games. I mean...a game.

If you asked yourself who the fuck Todd Blackledge was, well there you go.

Is this normal for NFL games? Start of the second half with the home team 29 points in the lead and the stadium emptying to what looks like 30% capacity?

Greg

The Chiefs haven't won a game with a QB we've drafted since Todd Blackledge in 1987. That's 29 years. I'm not talking playoff games. I mean...a game.

who the fuck is Todd Blackledge?

Goddamn..

01658434.jpg

Top Bottom