• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Zeke

I hope if the 9ers take away anything from this loss its this, gabbo is a garbage qb and kap needs to start. On an unrelated note kaps fro is on point.
Edit: LT saying SD should trade Rivers. Wat?

Fox318

uVtFARJ.gif

Drakeon

I hope if the 9ers take away anything from this loss its this, gabbo is a garbage qb and kap needs to start. On an unrelated note kaps fro is on point.

I don't think anyone thinks Gabbert is a starting caliber QB who has watched him play for any length of time.

Although the theory is that Kap still isn't in game shape yet, still needs to bulk up is what keeps being reported.

They certainly aren't going to name him starter on a short week.

squicken

NOLA should trade Brees as well. Neither team will but what is the point of having either guy on the Chargers or Saints? They aren't even playoff teams b/c of how bad their rosters are. Chiefs should go after Brees. Skins should go after Rivers

Fox318

I was always right about gabbert.

I had him pegged from day 1.

And you people thought I was hard on him.

He's a Fuck is what he is

Fox I don't think you get to talk bad about the mighty horse of Kaep and Gabbert

I'd take that horse every week over the three headed shit cannon of Fitz, Geno, and Hack

Fox318

Fox I don't think you get to talk bad about the mighty horse of Kaep and Gabbert

I'd take that horse every week over the three headed shit cannon of Fitz, Geno, and Hack
I called gabbert a shit sandwich the second he entered the draft.

He's the fucking worst

Gabbo played a good first half, bad 2nd half. Our defense was terrible, the refs were a joke and we should've passed more early

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Or how Favre with a gimped shoulder is literally the best Jets quarterback ever.

Zeke

Man I can't wait for the cowboys, Steelers and cowboys, ravens games. Wonder who will be behind center for those. I hope we put a better fight than the chiefs did tonight.

Man Brady is going to destroy the Browns, if last year is any indication of his play after being labeled a cheater by the NFL.. Browns are going to Chiefs'd
Dude was practically MVP till injuries had him throwing to LaFell and Chandler. Pats are easily the best team in AFC if they have a balanced run game and pass game you can run on Broncos D. Can't stomach another Pats Super Bowl though .. Flacco help us

Man I can't wait for the cowboys, Steelers and cowboys, ravens games. Wonder who will be behind center for those. I hope we put a better fight than the chiefs did tonight.

I hope the Cowboys get fucked up by every team they play. I'm used to losing but the cowboy jerk off fest week to week is insufferable.

OMG look at ezek elliot he goin out to the defensive huddle and he says listen here fellas we need a stop! Wow what a warrior wise beyond his years!!

Whoa look at dez Bryant say hey guy this is how you catch a football, holy smokes dez 4 sure has a future on coaching

I called gabbert a shit sandwich the second he entered the draft.

He's the fucking worst

No, the fucking worst is Hackenberg

I can verify this, and have been saying this, throughout all his college years

I actually vowed to quit football and NFLGAF if he continued to follow me where I went and got drafted to the Ravens. I'd say I look forward to laughing at his NFL career, but I'll go on record right now, you will never see him start a playoff game. I'd be impressed if he started a full year, but any team he does that for is going to be bottom of the barrel trash as fuck

Zeke

I've learned how to block out the media circus and ball slobbing. You'll be much happier if you can master it too.

I hope the Cowboys get fucked up by every team they play. I'm used to losing but the cowboy jerk off fest week to week is insufferable.

OMG look at ezek elliot he goin out to the defensive huddle and he says listen here fellas we need a stop! Wow what a warrior wise beyond his years!!

Whoa look at dez Bryant say hey guy this is how you catch a football, holy smokes dez 4 sure has a future on coaching

They played the Giants, Redskins, 49ers and the Bears. Hard to really judge them...
The defense unit seems overrated, when do they face an elite QB next?

They played the Giants, Redskins, 49ers and the Bears. Hard to really judge them...
The defense unit seems overrated, when do they face an elite QB next?

their defense is garbage and would be (or will be) exploited by any team with even a halfway decent QB. unfortunately for the redskins, bears and 49ers, they do not have a halfway decent qb

Fox318

No, the fucking worst is Hackenberg

I can verify this, and have been saying this, throughout all his college years

I actually vowed to quit football and NFLGAF if he continued to follow me where I went and got drafted to the Ravens. I'd say I look forward to laughing at his NFL career, but I'll go on record right now, you will never see him start a playoff game. I'd be impressed if he started a full year, but any team he does that for is going to be bottom of the barrel trash as fuck
I think gabbert is worse than Hack.

List of shit and

1.Gabbert
2.Hack
3.Teblow
4.Derek Anderson

RBH

Atlanta playing at Denver and at Seattle over the next two weeks

Should be interesting to say the least.

I have zero confidence in the defense tho

TheFatOne

Man Brady is going to destroy the Browns, if last year is any indication of his play after being labeled a cheater by the NFL.. Browns are going to Chiefs'd
Dude was practically MVP till injuries had him throwing to LaFell and Chandler. Pats are easily the best team in AFC if they have a balanced run game and pass game you can run on Broncos D. Can't stomach another Pats Super Bowl though .. Flacco help us
Pats run game is pretty mediocre. They can be balanced agaisnt ok defenses but the better defenses will shut down their running game no problem. Their oline is still a weakness that better teams can exploit. With that being said Pats this year have a very solid roster from top to bottom. About the most well rounded they have been since the early super bowl years. That offense going to be insane once gronk gets going. Bennett has been better than advertised and I have a feeling he's going to have a special season once the pats offense starts click with Brady. Wouldn't worry too much about the patriots since you're a broncos fan though. That defense will ensure the game will always be close and they have a coaching staff that has proven it won't shit the bed against the pats. Honestly that's most of the battle right there.

I guess the only positive thing we have is that DeMarco looks like the Dallas DeMarco we hoped for. I don't know if we should just run the wish bone or option since Mariota can't throw a TD

Ravens line was missing some starters and the Raiders were killing Flacco. Harbs coached like a moron and the Ravens lost.

Honestly, I'd have let Tucker take the 68 yarder on 4th and 10 to end it instead of going for it.

On the plus side, O's win. I see you Kave.

MechDX

James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV 3h3 hours ago
Jags WR Allen Hurns told me the division is wide open now. Added, "JJ Watt going down for the season ... that helps us out big time"

Bummer. Texans are already dead. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ravens line was missing some starters and the Raiders were killing Flacco. Harbs coached like a moron and the Ravens lost.

Honestly, I'd have let Tucker take the 68 yarder on 4th and 10 to end it instead of going for it.

On the plus side, O's win. I see you Kave.

We meet again friend.

Let our salt flow then we can hug it out after the game.

Top Bottom