• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Bowser

The Ravens fired Trestman after his piss poor playcalling cost them a win yesterday. I hope this organization has the same balls.

Beach

It was kind of obvious that the Panthers got by a very weak NFC last year.

In the regular season they faced the AFC South and the NFC East not to mention 6 games against their own poor division last year.

That's 14 games against teams that were almost all in the bottom tier of the NFL last year. They aren't a bad team but there was no way they were going to match the success of last year.

Aaron wasn't the same. Palmer was going to implode eventually. Wilson had the worst offensive line in the league. The Vikings had Teddy and Blair Walsh. Those were their top contenders in the NFC last year.

Quotient

It was kind of obvious that the Panthers got by a very weak NFC last year.

In the regular season they faced the AFC South and the NFC East not to mention 6 games against their own poor division last year.

That's 14 games against teams that were almost all in the bottom tier of the NFL last year. They aren't a bad team but there was no way they were going to match the success of last year.

Aaron wasn't the same. Palmer was going to implode eventually. Wilson had the worst offensive line in the league. The Vikings had Teddy and Blair Walsh. Those were their top contenders in the NFC last year.

They also had a lot of favorable field position from turnovers generated by their defense.

Tankard

CudPsrFVYAAZyNm.jpg:large

I didn't stay up to watch the end of that bullshit

gg Bucs-GAF

I am pretty excited to go back to not caring about NFL Sunday though.

We say this but we all know we're still going to be living and dying with this trash ass team every week.

Fuck the NFL and fuck the Panthers for being too easy to care way too much about :(

I feel like the Dolphins fan in that one Draw Play comic :(

EDIT: I'm the Panthers version of this

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

gg Bucs-GAF

We say this but we all know we're still going to be living and dying with this trash ass team every week.

Fuck the NFL and fuck the Panthers for being too easy to care way too much about :(

Yeah no.

Two Super Bowl appearances this century (last year!) doesn't mean you get to associate yourself with Dolphins fans.

Edit: Re: last year's Panthers

I don't think you can shit on them too much last year. They were still a damn good team regardless of competition. Cam Newton had such a crazy good year that it was like a light finally switched on for him. Dude was finally making smart choices and leading that offense.

It's entirely possible that that light switched off again. Also teams change and when you lose a Super Bowl, it's damn hard to get back the next year.

Jarnet87

How did the Chargers do this week?

Continuing their plucky brand of comedic losses.

I'm still having nightmares and flashbacks of Greg Olsen torching the Bucs pathetic secondary. Greg is a great player, so why is there literally no defenders within 5 yards of him when he is making repeated catches 20-30 yards downfield.

gg Bucs-GAF

#solidarity #unity #weareone #united #strongertogether

BigAT

I'll make one later today if you guys can handle the
completely non-existent
tragedy of posting in this thread for another day.

Top Bottom