• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CuIhVKGVMAEafsa.jpg

Kelsdesu

9ers got they lunch money took.

Can somebody explain to me why Kaepernick didn't play.

Is Chip Alex Smithing Kaep for Gabbert?

cdyhybrid

9ers got they lunch money took.

Can somebody explain to me why Kaepernick didn't play.

Is Chip Alex Smithing Kaep for Gabbert?

The Niners have to pay Kaep $20M next year if he gets hurt, so the theory is the front office won't let Chip play him so they don't risk him getting hurt and having to pay him.

Edit:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 2m2 minutes ago
Blaine Gabbert is tied for 2nd worst record (9-31) through a QBs first 40 career starts among those to debut since 1970. (via @EliasSports)

Kelsdesu

The Niners have to pay Kaep $20M next year if he gets hurt, so the theory is the front office won't let Chip play him so they don't risk him getting hurt and having to pay him.

Edit:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 2m2 minutes ago
Blaine Gabbert is tied for 2nd worst record (9-31) through a QBs first 40 career starts among those to debut since 1970. (via @EliasSports)

Politics as usual. So the season is done although he comes dressed for every game.

Politics as usual. So the season is done although he comes dressed for every game.

they make up some shit about him not being in shape or game ready but if that's the case how can he be a backup? he is one play away from having to go in. if he can't physically do the job then they wouldn't have him as active backup.

this is a call from jed and trent. the only potential silver lining in what appears to be another 2-5 win season is that i feel there is no way baalke survives the offseason. fucking clown needs to get. i wish york could be fired too... oh well, i'll take what i can get!

once baalke is fired he can go into a different profession, one where highly successful people like jimmy harbs can't offend them with their commitment to winning and bad words

49ers, second rounder for Kap. Who says no?

I thought that the rumor in the offseason was that the Broncos offered a 3rd and the 9ers were willing to take it but they couldnt work out the monies. At this point I would think the 9ers would take a 7th for him. They wont play him so he literally has zero value to them.

Good morning friends

I just realized he scored 30 points and I traded for him with Floy 😊
As Uber remembers and is cursing me for it in the shirtless thread..

Shit I just realized I'm against David Johnson in Fantasy this week.
Bad luck friend

Floyd, right now I'm in contention so i'm not thinking of trading anyone.

It's Ryde or Die time!! Lol
That's fine.. I'll see how you feel next week

Grexeno

Had some people at work saying Ben got arrested for DUI or something. Checked all the sports sites and here and it sounds like bullshit.

bionic77

Had some people at work saying Ben got arrested for DUI or something. Checked all the sports sites and here and it sounds like bullshit.
Unless they let him go after the Rooneys called them it sounds like that would be hard to cover up if it were true.

Good morning. Here are some pictures.

Here is a video of the last time the Patriots entered the Cleve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3B3PNdZUlQ

Thank you.
Fantastic post. Hats off to you.

I am sick so I did not stay up for the conclusion of fuckball. Though I did pick Zona in our office pool so I woke up happy seeing I was right. It is a tricky thing picking the winner of two garbage teams.

Going to the game Sunday. The Peoples Stadium will be noisy. Will need to prepare by doing a 4th St. walk then quick Uber to game.

Beer prices at that place are insane.

Top Bottom