• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

I know it's popular for Packers fans to be negative as fuck about the team, but I think they're going to be pretty good this year. Got to keep dudes healthy and get some of the liabilities shored up over the course of the season, but that's true for any team.

I think Rodgers' demise is very exaggerated, even if he's not playing lights out god MVP level, he's been pretty good. Most of the weird throws are trying to create something out of nothing because McCarthy wants to play vanilla during the regular season (or is stupid, probably stupid).

brentech

Rodgers throwing some real shit passes
I know it's popular for Packers fans to be negative as fuck about the team, but I think they're going to be pretty good this year. Got to keep dudes healthy and get some of the liabilities shored up over the course of the season, but that's true for any team.

I think Rodgers' demise is very exaggerated, even if he's not playing lights out god MVP level, he's been pretty good. Most of the weird throws are trying to create something out of nothing because McCarthy wants to play vanilla during the regular season (or is stupid, probably stupid).
Inaccurate passes are inaccurate passes, no matter when they happen.
Some of them aren't just off target, but are straight up sailing on him.

Jarate

Banned

I'd be a lot more positive about this team if we didn't have Andy Reid 2.0 and Dom Capers.

Rodgers is fine

I appreciate him forcing it a bit more than he used to

But these last few are uhh...?

The pass to Rodgers was fine, but the one to Adams was terrible

Rodgers throwing some real shit passes

Inaccurate passes are inaccurate passes, no matter when they happen.
Some of them aren't just off target, but are straight up sailing on him.
Not sure that that's different? Rodgers has always missed throws, like every QB. Honestly I thought he looked iffy at times this year, but rewatching the games on game pass it really didn't seem that bad. Asking him to do a lot, the turnovers are really the only thing I begrudge him for.

I understand we grade great players to a higher standard, but do we really miss Brent forcing it into triple coverage?

wtf, where did that ball disappear to. Oh, between a lineman's arm and helmet. Awesome.

Pack secondary reserves coming up strong. As long as HHCD is back there, we have a shot.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Awesome job D!!! We won't be getting too many of those tonight with the injuries. Gotta take advantage and get another score here

Zeke next week

giphy.gif

brentech

Packers defense's best strategy is eli being off
Run D has been fantastic for most of last season and all year so far. Mike Daniels one of the most dominant d lineman that no one knows

bionic77

Holy shit. You people are watching this game?

The world might end in less than a month and tonight we get to hear exactly how the Patriots and their candidate plans on doing it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The world might end in less than a month and tonight we get to hear exactly how the Patriots and their candidate plans on doing it.

I'm switching away for 10 minutes at like 758pm to observe the circus. I feel like that's all the patriotism I've got in me and that's good considering the Packers are playing.

brentech

You can watch one or the other on a computer and the other on a TV, both events are streamed in high quality for free. (debate via Twitter and probably 1000x other services, NBC streams SNF)

Trump is either going to turn in an all time great heel performance, or he is going to get destroyed while liberals high five each other between latte sips with the happy thought of Hillary loading the supreme court.

The latter case is boring (but much more comforting from a non-end of civilization perspective)

If the former happens and Trump's poll numbers rise again, I will watch a replay to see WTF happened.

Top Bottom