• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I'm watching an ESPN feed, Brett Hull and Chris Chelios...not bad so far.

lol ESPN already shitting on Team Europe.

Chris R

I'm watching an ESPN feed, Brett Hull and Chris Chelios...not bad so far.

I'm watching an ESPN feed as well, until I get home from work that is. No audio so I can't comment on the commentators, but I'm happy to see more hockey proper TV channels

Quick

Banned
Team Europe's jerseys are fucking trash. Looks like a jester outfit.
medieval-jester-costume.jpg

And grey type on a dark jersey? These designers were probably high putting the Europe jerseys together.

thought I'd be late but just looks like I missed the anthems

MATTHEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Vidéotron looks like a great arena.

McDavid pls

calder

Holy shit mcdavid is good. So fucking fast it's sickening, he's going to be the best player in NHL next season at the latest.

Team Teen exciting as expected.

calder

well I'm anti-anthems at sports events in the first place so it just triggers me kinda :lol
It's fine for this shit. Getting rid of national anthems at pro league events is something I'd love to see though, that's horse shit.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yo Macjesus is playing in alternative reality or some shit, his vision my god. He found a guy with a pass where I didn't even know that guy was on the ice, and I am watching overhead.

Yawnier

Banned
I still can't get over McDavid's speed sometimes

I remember when Craig Button gave his skating a 6 out of 5 at the draft last year lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'M HOME AND HOCKEY IS ON

GOOD SHIT

those Team Europe jerseys are... quite something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom