• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw a Avs 3rd, I might get that sexy Mac NA jersey instead

I was checking them out at the mall today. They're not the same material as NHL jerseys - they're a lot thinner, feels kinda more polyester. But they were cheaper than NHL player jerseys by like $50CAD IIRC. Granted that's at this pseudo outlet mall lol

calder

NA looks great but let's not ignore the fact the Euros look like shit. And it's not just great NA play doing that, the Euro team is the weakest in the tourney give or take the Czechs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
KRUGER IS NA COACH?

this brings me back, he used to be our national team coach!

NA looks great but let's not ignore the fact the Euros look like shit. And it's not just great NA play doing that, the Euro team is the weakest in the tourney give or take the Czechs.

I'd say the Czech are worse. That Defence is horrendous. At least Europe has decent lines.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matthews did have 3 shots

McDavid and Matthews just too much to control

Now if Eichel wakes up looool

calder

The iMessage chat with my brothers in the first period was dominated by talk of who's receding fastest.

It was agreed that Eichel will be wildly bald in no time, may as well shave it now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The iMessage chat with my brothers in the first period was dominated by talk of who's receding fastest.

It was agreed that Eichel will be wildly bald in no time, may as well shave it now.

Hey, don't make fun of people balding early

I'll be bald before 40 guaranteed :(

I've been losing my hair since I was 19. 22 now and I have a decent amount left but if you really look you can see I'm receding at the front and thinning on top.

I was pretty upset about it when it started but I'm used to the idea now.

calder

Hey, don't make fun of people balding early

I'll be bald before 40 guaranteed :(
Don't worry dude, in my mid/late 20s my hair started thinning noticeably for the first time and I was alarmed but then it just stopped and hasn't changed since. Well it got grey fast but whatever I'll take that any day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom