• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
holy cow Marner

he's been doing a lot of good things and not really getting rewarded for it. either hitting goalposts, getting robbed, or having linemates whiff on his perfect feeds.

Yawnier

Banned
holy cow Marner

he's been doing a lot of good things and not really getting rewarded for it. either hitting goalposts, getting robbed, or having linemates whiff on his perfect feeds.

Just did a good job at protecting the puck, then almost got whiffed in the face with the puck on Dermott's shot lol.

I'm fine with Canada icing a weaker team every once in a while, or other countries catching up. Good for the sport/tournament etc.

TOTALLY FINE WITH IT NOT BOTHERED AT ALL

zroid

Banned
Chabot and Dermott have been Canada's best defencemen IMO

I think Hicketts has been quite good. He's being relied upon in the toughest situations and has been mostly successful. Dermott's been good but I think he's being sheltered somewhat.

Socreges

Banned
Virtanen and Quenville being in the Top 6 is a joke

Virtanen landed in Finland ?

well his body did... we're still waiting for the rest

Virtanen sighting. I think he passed the puck.

Virtanen did something!!

Doing us all a favour.

God damn Virtanen is taking a beating today

At one point they accidentally called Marner Virtanen and I was thinking "wow, Virtanen really picked it up". Nope, lol.

Stone hands Virtanen.

Virtanen you salty penis
Goddamn guys

zroid

Banned
Virtanen fanning on a point blank chance again :<

I love how much intensity 3 point regulation wins brings to the end of the 3rd period. You don't get teams pushing this hard in a tie game in the NHL.

I can just picture Smelly looking at this thread's last few pages, dipping his finger into a giant vat of fondue, laughing, cackling at our nation's pain.

Kifimbo

Virtanen is getting a lot of hate, which he deserves, but Point has been terrible. I know he was hurt and he didn't play in the last month, but it is Denmark and Switzerland.

Yawnier

Banned
This canada team getting bounced in the quarterfinals. Don't have a McDavid this year to carry a line, and don't have a Reinhart-Domi-Duclair line either. Plus the 19 year olds/2014 draftees on this team (Point, Virtanen, Chartier, Quenneville) haven't produced offensively as expected combined with these long ass shifts too. Fuck us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom