• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Is there a way Canada can revoke Lowry's citizenship if they lose tomorrow and prevent him from returning to the country?

zroid

Banned
Updated schedule with the elimination round's games:

Qibkyok.png

5RMScqy.png

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Holy shit Denmark, what's up? Or what's up Russia? What an absolute fiasco it would be for them to get eliminated by Denmark. And what a sensational success for the latter! I would be happy. I like our neighbor Denmark, they're the scrappy underdogs who are actually not quite as terrible as most people think.

zroid

Banned
The entire 3rd period has been played in Denmark's end. Would be pretty incredible if they manage to hold this lead. Certainly doesn't look like they're going to score again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The entire 3rd period has been played in Denmark's end. Would be pretty incredible if they manage to hold this lead. Certainly doesn't look like they're going to score again.

Bingo. And that's why Russia tied it lol

It was only a matter of time.

They were playing not to lose and when that happens, you usually lose.

zroid

Banned
Not sure why Russia is waiting to pull the goalie... should have done it over a minute ago. chances of the Danes actually getting control of the puck is slim anyway

edit: lol

RoadHazard

Gold Member
You put up a great fight, Denmark, you can be proud. Russia was better in the end though, as they should be.

Now let's see by how much Sweden wins!

Hopefully players on team Canada resist the urge to cause offensive zone turnovers by trying to pass to a guy covered by three opposing players. I don't know how many times they attempted that now.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Calling it now, the final will be Sweden - USA. Those are simply the best teams this year. Should be a damn tight game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom