• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Schedule the Hockey summit asap to find out what's wrong with Canada's hockey development

Or what's right with Sweden's? I mean, it's not like you're losing to some C-tier team here. Sweden is (almost) always up there. But you're right of course, a Canadian national team shouldn't look like this. Ever.

Cake Boss

Banned
Or what's right with Sweden's? I mean, it's not like you're losing to some C-tier team here. Sweden is (almost) always up there. But you're right of course, a Canadian national team shouldn't look like this. Ever.

The fuck are you crying about. A comment about how Canada is sucking at developing talent is insulting you now?

Talk about fickle.

giphy.gif

RoadHazard

Gold Member
The fuck are you crying about. A comment about how Canada is sucking at developing talent is insulting you now?

Talk about fickle.

Haha, what? Insulting me? No fucking idea what you're talking about. I was just saying that losing to Sweden isn't automatically a terrible thing. We beat the US too. Of course, what Canada did versus Switzerland was slightly embarrassing. But whatever, I'm sure you'll feel better after a good cry.

jorma

is now taking requests
On the positive side for the Canadian team they got to practice penalty killing for nearly 20 minutes in the last period...

zroid

Banned
I would like to see Marner and Strome together again in the QF, I thought they looked dominant in the 3rd period vs USA, and then they got split up. Individually, they've probably been the best forwards for Canada along with Barzal.

Cake Boss

Banned
How am I being salty?

Originally Posted by RoadHazard

Seems salty to me I dunno, why would you be? I dunno like you said Sweden is ripping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom