• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
How the fuck is Shitvanen on the first fucking power play, get rewarded for being playing like shit. Taking stupid penalties, has 0 points while playing on the top 6 and top PP minutes.

Dave Cameron like coaching on Canada's side.

Rad-

Olli Juolevi was great again. This guy is flying a bit under the radar so far. 0+6 points in this tournament. He reminds me of a slightly more talented Määttä.

As a sidenote the ice will be even bigger in Hartwall Arena than it is in Helsinki ice hall. Might give small edge to the teams against USA and Canada in quarter finals.

calder

I'm sure the Canadians will take a quick penalty to kill this PP. Is virtanen due for another dumb one?

Also Mitch Bustner hasn't done shit lately huh. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW PRONMAN

Yawnier

Banned
That was a beautiful play by Marner to keep the puck in. Too bad Perlini got a penalty anyways

Marner has been been making some nice plays here and there but hasn't been getting rewarded for it. Kind of like Kapanen yesterday.

and he just dealt out a beautiful open ice hit.

Cake Boss

Banned
Someone on TSN needs to rip this team a new asshole before it's too late. I don't care if they are 'kids'.

The same TSN crew that treats these kids as Olympian gods before they even step on the ice and expect perfection out of a bunch unaccomplished teenagers while putting unnecessary pressure on them. That crew.

Hantayo was right. The TSN obsession with these kids is reaching Catholic church level of obsession.

Samyy

Honestly these tournaments are pretty short, your not gonna do well every year just due to random bounces and shit

zroid

Banned
Honestly these tournaments are pretty short, your not gonna do well every year just due to random bounces and shit

I still think they've played very well at 5v5 overall. Lots of robberies and posts and fanning on open nets and such. The penalties have been a big problem though.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
BOOOOOM!

Also, Sweden wins their group for the NINTH year in a row! (That was already done before this match, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom