• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Positive Buyer feedback for Kingbrave

Fast payment and very educated member.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Positive Buyer feedback to Irminsul

Great dude, fast payment and very polite.

Edit: I just realized that I never gave the potential Buyer a chance to change his mind. I will repost my message once I give them a chance to respond first.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm going to open this up to discussion for the next 24 hours. The current plan is to remove the Neutral feedback, UNLESS a majority of the community thinks that it should remain. Please refrain from any kind of comments directed directly at the participants in this transaction. Simply discuss the facts and state what you would prefer happened in this situation.

P.S. Some may note that the original feedback was left in May of this year. This was during the period when we were extremely behind on feedback, so that's the reason this is just now coming up. Shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Definitely remove.
No deal, no feedback.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Money didn't change hands, so I don't see the need for neutral feedback. The seller should probably have said something, but I don't think a lack of courtesy warrants any action.

wiibomb

We are considering reverting Neutral feedback that was left for a Seller in May of this year. If you would like to participate in the discussion, see the following post in the Feedback thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=219032144&postcount=4988

I just read this before it being edited out.

I had a bad experience last time about a seller which I sent the money through paypal, the seller gave me several excuses, delayed the shipment and in last resort opted to just not ship anything and refund my money, which made me have a huge delay for a gift I had to send to a friend of mine (in the end I couldn't find anything on time),

what would that qualify? I'm still pretty bitter about that deal, but I decided I could wait until I was less bitter (turns out I'm not any less)

dallow_bg

nods at old men

I had a bad experience last time about a seller which I sent the money through paypal, the seller gave me several excuses, delayed the shipment and in last resort opted to just not ship anything and refund my money, which made me have a huge delay for a gift I had to send to a friend of mine (in the end I couldn't find anything on time),

what would that qualify? I'm still pretty bitter about that deal, but I decided I could wait until I was less bitter (turns out I'm not any less)

I would give that a neutral feedback. Time is money, and your time was wasted.
If his holding on to your money caused you to miss out on something you needed that you can't get currently, then I'd even push for Bad feedback.

Positive buyer feedback for RamaTheVoice

I think feedback should always be left if money changes hands. If two parties PM'ed back and forth and one stopped responding, yeah that's annoying, but not worthy of feedback. If a buyer changes his mind after sending money and asks for a refund, a seller should be able to leave neutral feedback (potential lost sale from other buyers, hassle of preparing to ship, etc.) Likewise, if a seller receives a buyer's money and sells it to someone else then refunds, they should get feedback.

Yes, it would qualify, at least based on the facts that you've presented above. You most certainly don't have to leave it, but you definitely have the right to do so.

coopolon

Assuming this took more than a few days I think this is negative feedback. He held onto your money and didn't deliver over extended period of time.

V_Ben

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for LQX

Easy to deal with, great stuff.

Positive Buyer Feedback for BumRush

Generally lovely! :D

Top Bottom