• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Dr Stabbingworth

Bought a Remember Me key from him, and he replied quick, sent the key quick, and was kind and friendly throughout. I'd be happy to do business with him again - there were no issues whatsoever and he was a great seller.

Positive seller feedback for tmtyf
Positive seller feedback for Dr Stabbingworth
Positive seller feedback for LOUD915
Positive seller feedback for Fracas

Positive buyer feedback for Serpens007

BHK3

Banned
Just wanted to let everyone know the dude with 12 posts and literally no traces of history or anything came through with another Gears of War 4 code for after it was revoked.

hypergames

Hope everyone else gets their refunds or codes, this situation all around has been shitty.

IrishNinja

wrong threat, but point still stands!

longshot, but: i have the Bravely Default & MGS 4 LE + hardcover guide for trade, anyone have a model 1 Sega Master System power base or say an OG Xbox for trade?

Huge NEGATIVE feedback for sir_dany12

Same thing happened to me here. I offered solutions to resolve this in a mature manner without success.

Lesson learned: I WILL stick to the list next time, which this user wasn't on.

this sucks to see, from such a great community
honestly? i respect the list, but fuck that: if i haven't dealt with you & you're not super reputable? you get paid + maybe fees, never gifted

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Negative seller feedback for mdsfx

Bought an Overwatch Noir Widowmaker Skin code from him a few months ago as I missed out on preorder. When I received the code, I checked it on PSN without redeeming, it showed up fine.

I didn't get Overwatch at that time, decided to keep the code until I do. Now that I've bought my copy, I tried to redeem the code, shows up as used. I double-checked if I had redeemed it at that time (although I clearly remember I didn't), so this means seller either used this code himself or sold it again. Either way, that's not what I expect him to do once he sold me the code.

Did you try working things out with mdsfx first? He's been selling here for a while. Maybe give him a chance to make things right.

Positive buyer feedback for Acidote

Bought a code from me. Quickly sent me the funds on Paypal. Communicated well. Would sell to again!

Krakn3Dfx

Positive Feedback for sabanoo, grabbed a FH3 code from him, got it to me quickly.

Also, just wanted to thank BorntoPlay again for coming through on refunds for the Gears 4 problems. Class act.

Pingween

Positive feedback seller for BorntoPlay
He kept communication during the process and refunded me for the GOW 4 code. I wasn't sure if this was a thing, but considering I was very concerned seeing how other users got scammed, I though it was good to let others know there are still a few reliable sellers.

Squarehard

Decided to remove it and just send it to the Feedback hosts. It's unprofessional and irrational on my part.

He sent more. I felt harassed(It's why I ignored him). It's fair to call me out on forgetting, I'm bad at that and I admit it, but it is my choice on who I want to do with business with and typically, if I feel uncomfortable with the person. I'm going to rule against it.

To be fair, this was noted by another person back then when the feedback was initially given, that no money even changed hands, so the feedback wasn't even valid.

I'm surprised that the feedback was still given to you anyways after others had already pointed out it wasn't a valid feedback, so it's understandable why you'd be upset over something that shouldn't have even happened in the first place.

From the looks of it though it's been resolved since the feedback isn't there anymore, so looks like it all worked out.

Hopefully, somebody from the feedback group let's that guy know that he can't just leave feedback like that when nothing changed hands, since he was also in the wrong in this whole interaction.

fantomena

Forgot about it, but better late than never.

Positive feedback for BornToPlay

He refunded the full amount of money I bought the revoked Gears 4 code for. Class act. Thank you!

Z_Y

Positive Feedback for bigwinnerx!

Bought a XB1 controller from him and he even included the batteries! Thanks man!

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive seller feedback for Piano

Shipped everything quickly, good packaging and great to work a deal out with. Thanks again.

Positive Seller feedback for Fatal Futanari

Great guy, took extra pictures to see condition of Gameboy Micro. Was honest about every single detail. Shipped quickly. Will do business with him in the future!

Ibuki

Banned
Positive Buyer feedback for data

Positive Buyer feedback for Clearos

Positive Buyer feedback for NG28

Positive Buyer feedback for bumclot

Positive Buyer feedback for rj118

Top Bottom